• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

KissIT Image Thumbnailer Support

raiwa

2 minutes ago, raiwa said:

Then you might better stay with Phoenix 1.0.5.0 until 1.0.6.0 will be available

I cannot develop, but I can make simple things work, if pointed in the right direction. 🤨
Thank you!

Patty

• 2 weeks later...

@raiwa

Need a little help getting ready to go from 1.0.5.8 to 1.0.5.9  I already had Kissit working under 1.0.5.8

Under Kissit notes Section 3  catalog/admin/catatories.php (Optional)

3a) I was able to find 2  tep_image files to change.  Around line 829 & 1124

3b) "dataTableContent"  has been removed from 1.0.5.9.  The whole section under // get Parent_id for subcategories if searched - is gone. So I was unable to apply the change.

3c) "dataTableContent"  also has been removed from 1.0.5.9.  I was unable to apply the change.

I like this options and would like to keep them.

Thanks in advance

Hello Dean @dculley,

Phoenix 1.0.6.0 has been release yesterday and I have a large list of Apps which need to be updated. Beeing not essential, the admin part of KissIt image thumbnail is not on top of the list.

Please be patient.

rgds
Rainer

Hi,

For benefit of others,  I confirm that KISSIT works perfectly for me in a fresh 1.0.6.0 install as well as in my live shop (also 1.0.6.0):

1. The gallery product info content module supplied works as is. However, it can easily be converted into the new pi module (for the pi layout system now in core) by just comparing against another pi module to see what needs to change. This is not mandatory as you can have content product info modules and pi modules working together.

2. The optional admin thumbnails did not work for me. But I don't use it.

A great module. I look forward to the next version when released, but great that the current one still works with latest version of Phoenix.

Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

• 4 weeks later...

Hi dear I get a warning on product_info.php

A non-numeric value encountered in /hxx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/includes/hooks/shop/system/kissItImage.php on line 35

Can you please help me debug the issue..

Thank you in advance;

Regds./

radhavallabh

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded update:

KissIT image thumbnailer 3.3.0.

Requires Phoenix 1.0.5.6+
Tested up to Phoenix 1.0.7.3

Change log 3.3.0:

Added Pi Gallery Kissit module

Admin thumbs:
hooked all modifications except tep_image function

I forgot to add this to the instructions, sorry. I'll do in the next update.

This is available since version 3.2.0:

Optional if you are using watermark and wish to leave some images like the Store Logo without watermark applied:

You need to add an additional parameter to the tep_image function. Set the 7th parameter to false (count the comas in the tep_image function, after the 7th coma place “false”.
Example for the Store Logo in includes/modules/content/header/tpl_cm_header_logo.php line 2:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link('index.php') . '">' . tep_image('images/' . STORE_LOGO, htmlspecialchars(STORE_NAME), null, null, null, true, null, false) . '</a>'; ?>

Who is using an older version, you can hardcode the image call without the tep_image function or update.

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded update:

KissIT image thumbnailer 3.4.0.

Requires Phoenix 1.0.7.4+
Tested with Phoenix 1.0.7.4

Change log 3.4.0:

- Updated for Phoenix 1.0.7.4+
- moved tep_image function to separate file in includes/functions/
- use database hook modification to use the kissit tep_image function
- moved install script to be triggered in admin hook
- no core changes for store side

@raiwa

I been out of the loop for a little while trying to get caught up.  I have moved my phoenix to 1.0.7.5.  I already had KissIt installed.  I uploaded the files in your new version.  Now I'm getting the following error: 

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_image() (previously declared in /home/includes/hooks/shop/system/kissItImage.php:22) in /home/includes/functions/kiss_it_image.php on line 127

line 127 is   } // end function

Can you please tell me what I missed?

Thanks

9 hours ago, dculley said:

Can you please tell me what I missed

Installation.doc:

Change log 3.4.0:

Update:

🙄😉

On 6/30/2020 at 4:33 AM, raiwa said:

Uploaded update:

KissIT image thumbnailer 3.4.0.

Change log 3.4.0:

- moved tep_image function to separate file in includes/functions/
- use database hook modification to use the kissit tep_image function
- moved install script to be triggered in admin hook
- no core changes for store side

perhaps I am blind but while I see the change log info I can not find any update instructions in the install documentation, have previous version installed in Phoenix 1.7.3

Jim Bullen - President

The Cigar Hut Group of Companies

Installed add-ons: (that now need to be upgraded to OSC CE Phoenix)

PWA, MVS, Easy Populate, Dynamic Sitemap, Featured Products, MVS Order Editor, MVS Shipping Estimator, Google XML Sitemap, About Us, Ad Tracker, Address Enhancer, Also Purchased, Backorders, Category Descriptions, Dynamic Meta Tags, Contact Us Email Subjects, Country state Selector, Extra Address Line, Order Number in Email Subject, OSC Affiliate, Product Extra Fields, Review Approval System, Reviews in Product Display, Sold Out, Sold Out (but Displayed), Ultimate SEO URL's, Updated Spiders, Welcome Email Password, Pending Order Email, Who's Online Enhancement, CCGV, Easy Discounts, Customer Comments, Request a Review, Sales Report, plus many many more!

On 7/6/2020 at 8:27 AM, raiwa said:

Installation.doc:

Change log 3.4.0:

Update:

🙄😉

just 2 posts above yours.

OK, I admit, the text size (in the installation.doc) could be bigger 😁

Edited by raiwa

previous version 3.3 required changes to catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php
new version states no core changes shop side, do we revert the core changes back to the original?
I do not see that file in the package so not sure if it needs to stay with the core change from 3.3 or not

Jim Bullen - President

PWA, MVS, Easy Populate, Dynamic Sitemap, Featured Products, MVS Order Editor, MVS Shipping Estimator, Google XML Sitemap, About Us, Ad Tracker, Address Enhancer, Also Purchased, Backorders, Category Descriptions, Dynamic Meta Tags, Contact Us Email Subjects, Country state Selector, Extra Address Line, Order Number in Email Subject, OSC Affiliate, Product Extra Fields, Review Approval System, Reviews in Product Display, Sold Out, Sold Out (but Displayed), Ultimate SEO URL's, Updated Spiders, Welcome Email Password, Pending Order Email, Who's Online Enhancement, CCGV, Easy Discounts, Customer Comments, Request a Review, Sales Report, plus many many more!

If you updated to 1.0.7.5, the function has been separated from html_output.php. So you should have reverted this change already if you are using core 1.0.7.5 files.

still on 1.7.3, best get on to 1.7.5 I guess

Jim Bullen - President

3 minutes ago, cigarsforless said:

still on 1.7.3, best get on to 1.7.5 I guess

Version 3.4.0 for OSCOM Phoenix 1.0.7.4.+

Description on marketplace:

Change log 3.4.0:

Edited by raiwa

lol, am blind without enough coffee in the mornings

Jim Bullen - President

• 2 weeks later...

@raiwa

I,ve been away from this for a while.  I upgrade Phoenix to 7.5 and was trying to install your latest KissIt.  Catalog side is working by Admin has a hick up.  I 'm getting the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_image() (previously declared in /home/ladybug3597/public_html/temp.ladybuggardendecor.com/includes/hooks/admin/system/kissItImage.php:23) in /admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 141

Line 141 is:       $image .= ' ' . $parameters;

I also attached the html_output.php file. 

Can you help with this?

Thanks

html_output.php

This error is thrown on the public sore side, not in admin.

The file you uploaded looks O.K.

Please remove the store hook and review the instructions for the store side.

@raiwa

I did the "change log 3.4.0"  and the installation steps.

What I didn't do is "change log 3.3.0"  the install option.  admin: Layout modules: product info: Gallery Kissit.  That seemed to remove the error. 

Thanks for your lead and help.

I was having a hard time getting USPS program to work right. So have removed everything. And starting over fresh with V 1.0.7.5.  I have the new KissIt (3.4.0) program running on the catalog and admin.  Every thing running great.  I have removed the water mark from the store logo side.  But for some reason it is covering the phoenix admin login.

image.png.8800323f0d8c9e5a0539ddbfe8324116.png

The only file that I modified was the includes/modules/content/header/tpl_cm_header_logo.php line 2

Not a big issue.