osCommerce

The e-commerce.

KissIT Image Thumbnailer Support

raiwa

@dculley,

Resetting thumbs does the trick:

KissIT Product Watermark Size
Edit
KissIT Product Main Watermark size relativ to the image size (1.0=100%, 0.5 = 50%, 0=no watermark).
Change requires Thumbs cache reset.

working on kissit admin

when I call up admin I get this error

image.png.a34c7032070a92943ecad8f2b9ee2ac2.png

line 18 is this:   require_once 'includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php';

I checked and the file is there. 

I blocked that line with // and the login came back up.

whet to categories and got this;

Categories / Products
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Image' not found in /home/ladybug3597/public_html/temp.ladybuggardendecor.com/includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php:110 Stack trace: #0 /home/ladybug3597/public_html/temp.ladybuggardendecor.com/includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php(54): Image_Helper->_generateThumbnail() #1 /home/ladybug3597/public_html/temp.ladybuggardendecor.com/includes/hooks/admin/system/kissItImage.php(123): Image_Helper->assemble() #2 /home/ladybug3597/public_html/temp.ladybuggardendecor.com/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php(156): tep_image('images/pixel_tr...', '', 1, '40', NULL, false) #3 /home/ladybug3597/public_html/temp.ladybuggardendecor.com/admin/categories.php(804): tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, '40') #4 {main} thrown in /home/ladybug3597/public_html/temp.ladybuggardendecor.com/includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php on line 110

line 110 is :      $image = new Image();

27 minutes ago, dculley said:

working on kissit admin

when I call up admin I get this error

image.png.a34c7032070a92943ecad8f2b9ee2ac2.png

line 18 is this:   require_once 'includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php';

I checked and the file is there. 

Make sure the file is in: [catalog]/includes/apps/Kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/

If it is, then try to change line 18 to:

require_once DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php';

7 minutes ago, raiwa said:

Make sure the file is in: [catalog]/includes/apps/Kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/

If it is, then try to change line 18 to:

require_once DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image.php';

same error on line18

Which file do you edit? please post the full path.

revise your installation if the correct files are where thy should be.

Edited by raiwa

kissit image thumbnailer 3.2.0

files edited

admin/categories.php   lines, 868, 902

admin/includes/configure.php  line 19

admin/includes/functions/general.php  line 261

admin/includes/functions/html_output.php  lines 109 & 141

all files seem to be where they should be. 

categories.php

configure.php

html_output.php

general.php

Please change in :

includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/classes/Image_Helper.php

line 18 to:

before you probably did it in:

inlcudes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/admin/classes/Image_Helper.php

Uploaded Update with the above fix for Phoenix 1.0.5.0+

KissIT image thumbnailer 3.2.1

Change log 3.2.1:

Fixed path for admin thumbs

If you are not using admin thumbs, no need to update.

Under new files for optional admin thumbs there is no file now for catalog/includes/apps/kiss_image_thumbnailer/admin/.... so I made sure it was removed from my site files

I had to upload new files from regular KissIt side and the Optional Admin.  That seemed to do the trick.

At first I only re-uploaded the Opt admin side that didn't work.  Received a new error.  So looked into all files and saw were the regular KissIt side new files needed to go back up.

It all seems to be working.  Big thank you.

image.png

image.png

There are update  instructions  included at the end of the admin install doc.

I just installed the new KissIT image thumbnailer 3.2.1  and I got this error. Please advise. 

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'abstract_executable_module' not found in /home/xxx/xxx/xxxxxxx/xxx/xxxx/includes/modules/content/product_info/cm_pi_gallery_kissit.php:13\nStack trace:\n#0 

Thank you,

Nate

1 hour ago, NateNg said:

I just installed the new KissIT image thumbnailer 3.2.1  and I got this error. Please advise. 

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'abstract_executable_module' not found in /home/xxx/xxx/xxxxxxx/xxx/xxxx/includes/modules/content/product_info/cm_pi_gallery_kissit.php:13\nStack trace:\n#0 

Are you running OSCOM CE Phoenix 1.0.5.1 or later?  If not, you should probably use the older version. 

Always back up before making changes.

Please use version 3.1.0 (the first download package):

KissIT Image Thumbnailer Phoenix

Version 3.2.1 says:

For Phoenix 1.0.5.0+

Edited by raiwa

Uploaded Update:

KissIT image thumbnailer 3.2.2

Change log 3.2.2:

Fix for error message in Admin : Modules : Hooks

Update:
Upload and replace: includes/hooks/shop/system/ kissItImage.php

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

I'm trying to install it on Phoenix v1.0.58. It seems to work fine with the regular product_info modules, but if I try to install it on the modular product info on modules_pi.php I get the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access protected property pi_gallery_kissit::$group in C:\xampp\htdocs\Phoenix1058\admin\modules_pi.php:43 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\Phoenix1058\admin\modules_pi.php on line 43

Any guidelines on how to make this work on that page? Or any ETA on an update compatible with v1.0.58?

TIA for any help.

Patty

The KissIt Gallery module is not updated yet for the Pi system.

However it should be pretty simple to update and use the core module for KissIT. The only difference is that the KissIt module uses the KissIt Main Image size constants.

Please compare the modules.

If you are not able to solve this, please wait for the Phoenix 1.0.6.0 release and the correspondant KissIt image update.

Thank you for your reply. By the way, your addons are great, congratulations!

I tried to update it by comparing the modules, but they were so different that I thought I was comparing the wrong ones (sorry, I'm not a coder... )
I believe it's just the PI side that needs to be duplicated and then add the KissIT functions, right? Just please point me in the right direction and I'll try to do the rest.

Thank you! Have a great Sunday and stay safe! 🙌

Patty

17 minutes ago, Patty said:

I believe it's just the PI side that needs to be duplicated and then add the KissIT functions, right? Just please point me in the right direction and I'll try to do the rest.

Yes, and you Only need to add the image size constants to the tep_image function.

20 minutes ago, Patty said:

sorry, I'm not a coder

Then you might better stay with Phoenix 1.0.5.0 until 1.0.6.0 will be available