• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Jack_mcs

Easy Populate V 3.0

A new version has been uploaded. It just includes all of the changes included in files posted here, which are

• Changed code to work with newer versions of Phoenix - 1.0.8.11.
  • Correct code for php warnings.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Need Help? See this thread and provide the information requested.

How to Upgrade to the latest version

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack

I'm using CE Phoenix v1.0.8.9 and easy populate V3.3

I will soon upgrade to 8.10 then 8.11.

meanwhile I am having difficulties getting easy populate t work.

It exports data ok but importing is inconsistent.

I got one full page ot green "insert new" notifications once then after that it quits on the first line.

There are no empty rows, all data seems consistent.

How about this:

What I really need to get "down the road' for now is the names the Database table and field for the data that corresponds to image.png.7a6b25312d036bd177f81521f96ed5ab.png.in the easy populate dump.

This piece of data sets the products for download

I have scoured the DB looking for it, but to no avail.

I have numerous edits to make, but easy populate won't import them.

It just reports the data on the first line .

If I could know the database table and rows for image.png.7a6b25312d036bd177f81521f96ed5ab.pngthen I could edit them in phpMyAdmin. and get my store to a point where I could welcome customers.

This would correct the problem of some Compact Discs being set for download and some MP3 files being set for hard delivery, both wrong situations.

I understand this site denigrates Phoenix (Though I don't really understand why, but Demitry let me know about it LOL)

I hope I can get the promised help from it's users.

A very grateful

Don Soucy

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 15-49-16 CE Phoenix Cart Administration Tool.png

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 15-55-24 da3 stormweb net System Info DirectAdmin 1 63 6.png

@Don R. Soucy First, you should upgrade to V 3.4 to see if that fixes the problem. If not, then my guess is that there is something in your feed causing the problem. If you have any products in the shop, download a file. Then try uploading it. If that doesn't work, try reducing what is being exported using the custom section and then uploading. For example, if you download a file with just prices and then upload it again, it should work. Then do one with prices and name and test it. Once it fails, isolated it to a product.

The field you mention is a made-up name referring to the one of the attribute option values. I don't provide such troubleshooting for free but the above procedure should enable you to isolate the problem.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Posted (edited)

@Jack_mcs What version of Easy Populate will still work with osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1 CE (Frozen)

On an older version, we have set the "Price includes tax" to true, but the issue we are having is even though we have set our price decimal places to 2 we are getting prices with 3 digits for cents and then on the retail side we are often getting a price like $12.96 instead of $12.95

Edited by waverunner

That shouldn't be due to this addon. It is a rounding issue and the code in this addon, as I recall, uses the same method used in the shop so the result with taxes should be the same. Does the price on the shop round as you want?

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

A new version has been uploaded with this change:

- Corrected a mistake that prevented custom fields from being displayed in the custom section.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

18 hours ago, zeeshop said:

Would the latest version of EP work with the latest version of phoenix 1.0.8.18?

No, not yet. It uses legacy functions that have been removed from the latest versions of Phoenix. There will be an update for that at some point.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

A new version has been uploaded. It works through v1.8.0.17, maybe later.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons