• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate V 3.0

Jack_mcs

Be sure you are running a Phoenix shop, or maybe a later Frozen. If not, you are using the wrong addon. Otherwise, it seems your server has the display errors setting off so if you don't have access to the log file you will need to troubleshoot the file. But that is not something I can help with here, except for general comments.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, gsmiley007 said:

Just wondering if this could support more images

Try changing the product images setting in the right column.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Hello Jack @Jack_mcs, I hope you are very well and healthy.

I am testing this addon on frozen and it gives me the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'tableBlock_easy_populate' not found in C:\xampp7\htdocs\frozen\admin\easypopulate.php on line 248

Do you have any clues?

Best regards

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

15 hours ago, gsmiley007 said:

The only thing I see in the right column is Category depth: 7, but I don't see anything about number of images.

I said to enable the product images in the right column, which clearly shows in your image. In the EP file, the maximum number of images is controlled by the EP_PRODUCTS_IMAGES_MAX setting.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

12 hours ago, valquiria23 said:

Do you have any clues?

The file is included in the package. You need to upload it to the server.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hello Jack @Jack_mcs, 

9 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

The file is included in the package. You need to upload it to the server.

I have it uploaded correctly to:
C:\ xampp \ htdocs \ frozen\ admin \ includes \ classes 

But nevertheless it keeps giving me the error. Any other idea?

Best regards.

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

@valquiria23In the EP file in admin, please find this

// modify tableBlock for use here.
class epbox extends tableBlock_easy_populate {

and add this above it

require 'includes/classes/table_block_easy_populate.php';

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 months later...

I will continue to support all of my addons since I have clients that use them. Whether or not I can offer the support here is unknown at the moment. Phoenix isn't allowed here but my addons work for other versions that are allowed so I don't know where that leaves things.

As for it not working, it works fine in 1.0.8.0. I don't support minor upgrades, for free, since they come out too often and I have other things to do. This is the same for any developer, or at least it used to be. So if you want to always use the very latest version of Phoenix, you will have problems like this. You can post the problem you are having here, at least for now, and if it an easy fix I will post that. Otherwise, you will need to wait for the next release or pay for support.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 5 months later...

A new version has been uploaded with these changes:

• Added statement to load the table class in the Frozen version.
  • Correct code for php warnings.
  • Updated for the latest shop.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

@Jack_mcs

While uploading updates to product, not updating instead giving below errors: PHP 7.4.25

Filename: EP_Split2.csv

Notice: Undefined index: v_status in /homepages/31/d854685020/htdocs/Test/admin/easypopulate.php on line 2236

Notice: Undefined index: in /homepages/31/d854685020/htdocs/Test/admin/easypopulate.php on line 2236

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/31/d854685020/htdocs/Test/admin/easypopulate.php on line 2429

Notice: Undefined variable: v_status in /homepages/31/d854685020/htdocs/Test/admin/easypopulate.php on line 2532

Notice: Undefined variable: v_status in /homepages/31/d854685020/Test/admin/backoffice/easypopulate.php on line 2535
| FT_42231 | Fortune Te | 13.4595 Updated

Fatal error: DB: [1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '00:00:00, products_last_modified='2021-12-' at line 9 from /homepages/31/d854685020/htdocs/Test/includes/system/versioned/1.0.8.1/database_core.php on line 44

Thanks

@zeeshopPlease changing this line

} elseif ( $items[$filelayout['v_status']] == EP_DELETE_IT ) {

to this

} elseif ( isset($items[$filelayout['v_status']]) && $items[$filelayout['v_status']] == EP_DELETE_IT ) {

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

19 hours ago, zeeshop said:

Made suggested change, still not updating products, getting below error/ message:

if ($temprow['v_categories_image_' . $categorylevel] != ''){

to this

if (isset($temprow['v_categories_image_' . $categorylevel]) && $temprow['v_categories_image_' . $categorylevel] != ''){

There are probably others but until I have time to go through the file I have to wait for reports so keep them coming. :)

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks,

more errors but not updating the data, errors as below:

File uploaded.
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpvcbuSj
User filename: upload.csv
Size: 2852

Notice: Undefined index: v_status in /homepages/31/d854685020/htdocs/**********/************/easypopulate.php on line 2236

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /homepages/31/d854685020/htdocs/**********/************/easypopulate.php on line 2429

Notice: Undefined variable: v_status in /homepages/31/d854685020/htdocs/**********/************/easypopulate.php on line 2532

Notice: Undefined variable: v_status in /homepages/31/d854685020/htdocs/**********/************/easypopulate.php on line 2535
| BW_48238 | Pack of 6 | A box of 6 | 5000 Updated

Fatal error: DB: [1064] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '23:20:24, products_last_modified='2022-01-' at line 9 from /homepages/31/d854685020/htdocs/ZeeshopLive/includes/system/versioned/1.0.8.1/database_core.php on line 44

• 1 month later...

Hi Jack

Moving right along here with the successful installation and translation of my old 2.3.1 OSC data to CE Phoenix.

I just installed easy populate and noticed this message:

Temp Directory:
/home/upperroo/domains/upperroomcomm.com/public_html/store/temp/
Temp Dir is NOT Writable

Temp directory did not exist so I created it and gave it 775 as permissions.

Still get the same message from easy pop.

Are my permissions wrong?

Thanks

Don

@Don R. Soucy

Support for Zombie Phoenix is at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Please use that in the future.

osCommerce: made for programmers, ...because store owners do not want to be programmers.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=oscommerce