• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't access my database

zefeena

this is not really an oscommerce problem, but its driving me mad!

I can access my cpanel fine when I go to the 'link' on my Mac, but when I try to access phpmyadmin , I get a screen, and my autofill password doesn't seem to be the right one.  If I input www.mydomain/cpanel, I get the little bit of writing instead, and don't even get the option to enter a password.

I've been asking my host, and getting no real help.  They say they can access it!  And I need to 'remember' my login etc, and clear my cache and use another browser.  I have no clue what my login and password is. (I've accessed 'database' through panel and 'added a user', but that doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?  I need some way to get at my orders to manually edit them when there are returns.

thank you

Merry Christmas & A happy New Year

Screenshot 2019-12-29 at 18.32.41.png

Screenshot 2019-12-29 at 18.34.24.png

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Brilliant thank you

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

Archived