• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Phoenix Information Manager

Fredi

Dear Sirs!
I have a major big problem with Phoenix. I can’t move my old site to Phoenix. My problem is that I use the article manager and information pages. This works in the admin panel, but not on the site.
I think we need to write a new module: Information Manager.
It makes no sense to configure the old article manager. We need a universal module that will include several options for one type of page:

• - Articles (blogs)
  • - Information Pages
  • - FAQ
  • - News
  • - Support service

I think that the structure for all these pages can be the same, and different pages for displaying the same type:

• articles.php
  • Informations.php
  • faq.php
  • news.php
  • support.php

In Admin, a universal editor based on TinyMCE, for example. Such a module exists and has been tested, but it can and should be slightly modified to add ready-made page templates or page fragments to pages. You also need a table template and several card deck templates.

In the end, it will be Phoenix CMS. This will be a powerful addition to the kernel code.
There can be two versions: easy - free and full professional - commercial version.
The code should be written in the style of Phoenix, simple, compact and adaptive for BS. 100% compatible with Phoenix.

I am looking for people in our community who can take this serious task to accomplish. It can be one programmer or we must make a team of several people who are interested in this module.
If we begin this work, I will help as much as possible in creating this add-on. I am not an encoder, but I have a little knowledge in programming and I understand well the general concept of building such an addon.

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

• 3 weeks later...