In case it's of interest - is there a minor error in admin>includes>boxes>customers.php?

It throws up:

Notice: Undefined index: title in /var/www/vhosts/aperfume.co.uk/ph1040.aperfume.co.uk/a19b0414zx/includes/column_left.php on line 47

Notice: Undefined index: link in /var/www/vhosts/aperfume.co.uk/ph1040.aperfume.co.uk/a19b0414zx/includes/column_left.php on line 64

Notice: Undefined index: title in /var/www/vhosts/aperfume.co.uk/ph1040.aperfume.co.uk/a19b0414zx/includes/column_left.php on line 64

Comparing customers.php to orders.php (which should be very similar?), customers.php has 2 extra lines (16 & 17) - “array (“ & “)”, removing these 2 clears the notices.

I believe this is fixed in the upcoming 1.0.4.1

@raiwa will confirm.

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here

On 11/30/2019 at 12:22 PM, trier said:

customers.php has 2 extra lines (16 & 17) - “array (“ & “)”, removing these 2 clears the notices.

I must be missing somthing as on 2 installs I dont get this notice nor do I have this extra code? Also checked downloaded install zip and github and unable to find this code.

Still never mind not as big an issue's it's just a notice! unlike the other errors beeing thrown up but I'm sure they have all been coverd already.

The code is here

And it won't show in a typical install because notices are turned off in error_reporting, here.  It will only show if someone changed the error_reporting or if the host doesn't allow error_reporting to be changed. 

Always back up before making changes.

Yeah thanks for that may be of help to someone.... all new instals are tested with error reporting loged to file so if it was an issue it would be in error file along with all the other errors. Also as I said that code is not in the file. So it must have been fixed before it was made available to the little people...... 😊 but thanks anyway.

<?php
/*
  $Id$

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
  http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2014 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

$cl_box_groups[] = array(
    'heading' => BOX_HEADING_CUSTOMERS,
    'apps' => array(
      array(