• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare app_paypal_get_admin_box_links()

Using 2.3.4.1 CE and PHP 7.0

The following appeared out of nowhere in my error log yesterday:

[20-Nov-2019 17:17:49 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare app_paypal_get_admin_box_links() (previously declared in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/apps/paypal/admin/functions/boxes.php:15) in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/apps/paypal/admin/functions/boxes.php on line 49

Orders are coming thru fine.  Customers are completing checkout with PayPal just fine. 

I'm using the PayPal App 5.018 and have been for a very long time with no problems.

Any idea what this may be?

- Andrea

It sounds like it's have a problem generating the PayPal menu in admin.  That file should look something like https://github.com/gburton/CE-Phoenix/blob/master/includes/apps/paypal/admin/functions/boxes.php

Yours seems to be claiming that it has two lines that say

function app_paypal_get_admin_box_links() {

Maybe go look at the file and see if you really have two lines? 

Always back up before making changes.

Hi @ecartz

My file is identical to the one you linked me to. 

No duplication of that line. 

And when I click on the entries in Admin > PayPal

I can retrieve my balance in real-time...I can view the credentials...I can delete entries from the log just fine...

Only thing missing is an image in the top left corner, but...I think that's always been missing.

paypal.JPG.0c7e4fb674cde850a71201e3f3d52568.JPG

Very strange.  To me....PHP Fatal Error means - something isn't working.  But, everything seems just fine.

Guess I'll just let it sit and try not to worry about it.  Nothing appears to be wrong.

Thanks for the reply!

- Andrea

Archived