• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product listing

FWR Media

1 hour ago, raiwa said:

It's triggered within the modified tep_image function. So you need it to be modified, then load a store page and it should install.

Ok, I got it to run.... weird (not sure why it didn't run on the index.php last night)... It ran only when I went to the product_listing

41 minutes ago, greasemonkey said:

Ok, I got it to run.... weird (not sure why it didn't run on the index.php last night)... It ran only when I went to the product_listing

Maybe no images on index.php?

1 hour ago, burt said:

I cannot see the thread either. 

Some time back last year...a lot of threads went missing due to a cock-up.
Can only assume this was one of those threads, caught up in that.

OK, thanks I'll open a new one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello... back after I installed KissIt in July 2014,  I could have sworn that somewhere there was a button that I could click that would delete all thumbnails. If it did exist, I liked it because with our one-off product site we end up with thousands of thumbnail images persisting on the server for products that were sold long ago. I know I can go into the database and manually delete those thumbnails (which is what I've been doing for a while now), but I want someone else to be able to easily delete them and I don't trust anyone but myself in the database. Does this button to delete those thumbnails actually exist, or am I completely mis-remembering and there is no such thing? Could have sworn it was over at the website's OSCommerce Admin.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:42 PM, ''B'' said:

Hello... back after I installed KissIt in July 2014,  I could have sworn that somewhere there was a button that I could click that would delete all thumbnails. If it did exist, I liked it because with our one-off product site we end up with thousands of thumbnail images persisting on the server for products that were sold long ago. I know I can go into the database and manually delete those thumbnails (which is what I've been doing for a while now), but I want someone else to be able to easily delete them and I don't trust anyone but myself in the database. Does this button to delete those thumbnails actually exist, or am I completely mis-remembering and there is no such thing? Could have sworn it was over at the website's OSCommerce Admin.

Hello Brenda,

You can find reset thumbs setting to delete all thumbs here:

Admin : Configuration : Images : KissIT Reset thumbs

I opened a new support thread for KissIt image thumbs here:

Edited by raiwa