• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What version is my site using and php version required?

fixfredssite

I have a website with errors:
http://www.digitalcontentagency.com/music/
http://music.digitalcontentagency.com/

Q. Can someone kindly tell me what version my site is?
(it was heavily modified by a programmer some years ago)

Q. What php version should I be running?
Q. The files the errors say are missing are actually there.
Q Could it be a permissions issue?

Wordpress is on the root and I have put the music library in /music folder.

===

The errors for:
http://music.digitalcontentagency.com/

Warning: require_once(/content/digitalcontentagency.com/music/local/class.memcacher.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/functions/cache.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/content/digitalcontentagency.com/music/local/class.memcacher.php' (include_path='/homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music') in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/functions/cache.php on line 13

===

The errors for: 
http://www.digitalcontentagency.com/music/

Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/functions/compatibility.php on line 22

Warning: Use of undefined constant GZIP_COMPRESSION - assumed 'GZIP_COMPRESSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/application_top.php on line 98

Warning: Use of undefined constant SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS - assumed 'SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/application_top.php on line 113

Warning: Use of undefined constant SEO_ENABLED - assumed 'SEO_ENABLED' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 16

Warning: Use of undefined constant USE_CACHE - assumed 'USE_CACHE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/application_top.php on line 145

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; shoppingCart has a deprecated constructor in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 14

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; easy_discount has a deprecated constructor in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/classes/easy_discount.php on line 2

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; navigationHistory has a deprecated constructor in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/classes/navigation_history.php on line 13

Warning: require_once(/content/digitalcontentagency.com/music/local/class.memcacher.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/functions/cache.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/content/digitalcontentagency.com/music/local/class.memcacher.php' (include_path='/homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music') in /homepages/41/d312843039/htdocs/clickandbuilds/digitalcontentagency/music/includes/functions/cache.php on line 13

Many thanks!

Fred

In includes/application_top.php look for code like

// define the project version --- obsolete, now retrieved with tep_get_version()
  define('PROJECT_VERSION', 'OSCOM CE Phoenix');

If it tells you to use tep_get_version, try looking in includes/version.php

To get the PHP version, try looking in Tools > Server Info

If your version of osCommerce doesn't have that, try looking for a file named phpinfo.php  Unfortunately, I don't remember where that appeared. 

If you can't find that, you could try making one.  The phpinfo function is available in all versions of PHP that I've used.  Save

<?php
  phpinfo();

as a file on your webserver.  If your admin is protected by htpasswd, then put it there.  If not, delete it after viewing it. 

Always back up before making changes.

Archived