• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Continue Shopping

Jack_mcs

This addon adds a continue shopping button to the shopping cart page. It is compatible with Frozen, Phoenix and all V2.3.4 shops that can use modules.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 5 months later...

Hello Jack,

Thank you for the "Continue Shopping" addon, I was wandering if you could show me where I change the outcome  to put me on a "category display" of the product and not back to the "product" itself. Thanks iin advance for your time.

The code is located in  includes/modules/content/shopping_cart/cm_sc_continue_shopping.php file. Search for the line "if ($fromProduct) {".  I don't know what change would be needed without going through the code so I can't help you any more than that.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 months later...

It makes no sense to add something like this to Core Code. 

That just means more that Matt and I have to support, and (as you know) the support for the Core Team is coming from some businesses but not enough that we can make core Phoenix a "addons" project.  We prefer to change the core to enable easier implementation of addons for shopowners, but that means that good addons are harder to write, so addon makers must be supported.

The concept of modularity means that addons like this are easy to install, and the support of them is nothing to do with Matt or I.  Everyones a winner.

• 1 month later...

Jack I have just added this to a new 1.0.7.9 Phoenix store and am getting the following error

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/railway1/public_html/phoenix/includes/modules/content/shopping_cart/cm_sc_continue_shopping.php on line 68

Only seems to be present when logged in.

Before login the continue shopping button works as expected. As soon as logged in the error appears.

Any ideas how to correct this.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

@14steve14I think this will fix it. In the file and line mentioned, replace

if ($fromProduct) {

with

if ($fromProduct && isset($parts[1])) {

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

@Jack_mcs That did cure the error, but has now added another one which may or may not be anything to do with your module, but with the module removed there is no error. This time the error/warning is Notice: Undefined index: sendto in /home/####/public_html/####/includes/system/versioned/1.0.5.3/order.php on line 176. 

When I refresh the site and page cache the error seems to not appear now the module is reinstalled and I have logged back in again.

I think your change may have sorted the error. I will keep my eyes open in case it returns.

Cheers Jack.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 2 months later...

I saw this add on in the app store for Phoenix. Continue Shopping.  I installed it on Phoenix 1.0.7.11 PHP 7.4.  Seems to be working.  When I go to the cart page it get this across the top.

Warning: Use of undefined constant HTTPS_SERVER - assumed 'HTTPS_SERVER' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/####/public_html/#####/includes/modules/content/shopping_cart/cm_sc_continue_shopping.php on line 55

line 55 is :  if (strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'], HTTPS_SERVER) !== FALSE) {

I have no idea what to fix here to remove the warning. 

Thanks in advance for help

Dean