• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Not sure if its a bug or if it's just me.

I have a test store at the moment that is running Phoenix 1.0.2.5 and I have removed all currencies and added GBP however the price for everything now shows 0. If I add USD back in everything shows but in Dollars.

7 minutes ago, LeeFoster said:

I have a test store at the moment that is running Phoenix 1.0.2.5 and I have removed all currencies and added GBP however the price for everything now shows 0. If I add USD back in everything shows but in Dollars.

If you have set the language to default and nothing shows have a look in your includes/language/english.php file and change the one instance of USD to GBP and see if that helps.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

7 minutes ago, LeeFoster said:

have you changed the English language file?

line 39 + 40
// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used when changing language)
define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'GBP');

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

27 minutes ago, puddlec said:

have you changed the English language file?

line 39 + 40
// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used when changing language)
define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'GBP');

This has fixed it thank you.

Archived