• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New OSCommerce install/user needs help

Kevanf

I have just installed OSCommerce.  All set up and working. the products on my site are all by digital download, Some product are "FREE" others are for purchase. I have no need for shipping.

Just started tests before I go "Live" I have selected a product to "purchase" but when I get to the Delivery information page I get an error stating,

"Shipping is currently not available for the selected shipping address. Please select or create a new shipping address to use with your purchase."

I do not need shipping.

How can I remove this part.

Thankyou

Kevan

In Admin -> Modules -> Order Total, and on the item shipping, you can set the allow free shipping for order over $0. With this setting, shipping is always free. The shop will stop asking for shipping method.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:51 PM, kgtee said:

In Admin -> Modules -> Order Total, and on the item shipping, you can set the allow free shipping for order over $0. With this setting, shipping is always free. The shop will stop asking for shipping method.

Thanks for relying, The issue has been fixed by one of the OSCommerce support staff.

Hi Malcolm,

I actually could not yell you, I just sent a email to support and explained my problems to do with the new instal. ( I had several)

I became a ambassador, ( paid member) and they made the modifications needed to make it work.

The support is outstanding.

Kev

Archived