• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hide products with 0 quantity

3 minutes ago, LeeFoster said:

Would you not want them to still show but be out of stock with a notify when available or preorder button?

It is for one of my clients and he doesn't want people to contact him of when the product will be back or so. They call him and emails him with the questions.

Normal oscommerce stock checking behaviour will remove the products once the stock levels hit zero.

There are addons available that you could show products as out of stock and redirect to a similar product to help with sales.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

On 10/4/2019 at 12:53 AM, LeeFoster said:

Would you not want them to still show but be out of stock with a notify when available or preorder button?

@LeeFoster do you know of a notify module that works?
If there is enough people needing a notify module I would like to contribute funds to get one made.

20 minutes ago, SCH_001 said:

@LeeFoster do you know of a notify module that works?
If there is enough people needing a notify module I would like to contribute funds to get one made.

Contact Gary @burt as he made an out of stock module and a redirect to related product mode in one of his 28 days code. They both work well and are one click installs. 

1 minute ago, SCH_001 said:

@14steve14 I was meaning a notify module that works

@Heatherbell this is the one you want to try https://apps.oscommerce.com/cbG2E&stock-notification-bootstrap-version

Let me know how you go

I will stand by my previous answer,. contact Gary it will work but it may cost a few quid and few minutes of your time to install.

Archived