• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Export more than one order at once

On 10/4/2019 at 12:43 AM, Kurre said:

I use 2.3.4.1 CE bootstrap version.

Is there any mod so you can Export more than one order at once ?

There certainly is!

@burt has a module in his 2019 28d package called 'grab orders' which allows you to export orders in a given date range to CSV. Definitely worth contacting him for it and looking at the other modules in his 28d packages - definitely worth the price.

There is also a module in I believe the 2018 28d package which allows you to batch actions with your orders. This might also be useful to you.

Alternatively you can definitely export anything you like from your database (including orders) via phpMyAdmin as stefan1959 suggests. But let us know more information first.

Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

17 hours ago, peterpil19 said:

definitely worth the price.

Forum Rules they apply to us all.....

3. Advertising a commercial product or service is not allowed, except for our Partners who have their own dedicated area in the forum to publish in.

5. All extensions, add-ons, or Apps discussed in the forum must be available for download at our Apps Marketplace.

3 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

Forum Rules they apply to us all.....

3. Advertising a commercial product or service is not allowed, except for our Partners who have their own dedicated area in the forum to publish in.

5. All extensions, add-ons, or Apps discussed in the forum must be available for download at our Apps Marketplace.

>> Happy users, per Haralds guidelines, may recommend products and services from Partners.
>> Partners are developers, hosters etc who pay (in case you did not realise this) to keep osCommerce alive.

Intresting as before threads listing paid add-on have been removed in the past? But if the rules are to be this way then that's fine .

Hopfully we can then start promoting all developers/ partners paid addons.

No harm at all, it's just NOT how the rules have been applied before, If now this has changed then fine now we all know the new interpretation which makes this rule

Obsolete!

6 minutes ago, Heatherbell said:

@Kurre
Message @burt - he has a batch order processing module.
Please remember that supporting his work is also supporting the software that you are using and that he is keeping updated.

It is for a client of mine, but I will consider it if there is no free ones.

Not much has changed on the admin side so try this

It has a long list of function including

- Batch Handling of Orders - Batch Print Invoices (one order = one A4) for the selected orders, without need for PDF, in one click. Code used is from 'Batch Printing without Frames or PDF v.2.3.1' Add-On by 0ethos0 (Originally made by PandA.nl)

finding add-on in the apps market sucks! you should just use google to look for them it will provide much better results.

1 hour ago, Kurre said:

It is for a client of mine, but I will consider it if there is no free ones.

If its for a client you should be able to make something. Gary did a great batch actions module that has already been metioned that is really easy to use to print and update multiple orders, that may not cost you that much if he will sell it to you. If you are looking for free then a search of the addons area and lots of trial and error to see if they work before finding something.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

On 10/8/2019 at 12:57 PM, JcMagpie said:

Not much has changed on the admin side so try this

It has a long list of function including

- Batch Handling of Orders - Batch Print Invoices (one order = one A4) for the selected orders, without need for PDF, in one click. Code used is from 'Batch Printing without Frames or PDF v.2.3.1' Add-On by 0ethos0 (Originally made by PandA.nl)

finding add-on in the apps market sucks! you should just use google to look for them it will provide much better results.

Thanks for the tip, I will try that one.

Archived