• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer Birthday Discount

YePix

° Kunden-Geburtstagrabatt - osCommerce BS-EDGE * LIGHT-VERSION * Deutsches Packet
° Dieser Addon erlaub es Ihnen ein Rabatt für Kunden zu erstellen die Geburtstag feiern.
°
° Allgemeine Funktionen:
°
° Automatische erstellung von Geburtstagsrabatt beim anlegen von neuem Kundenkonto.
° Administrator kann den Rabatt-Prozentsatz der automatisch dem Kunden gut geschrieben werden soll im Vorfeld definieren.
° Der Prozentsatz kann anschliessend über die Seite für Kunden (customers.php) jederzeit geändert werden.
°
° Am besagtem Tag wird dem Kunden nach dem Einloggen im Shop ein Geburtstagsgruss, inklusive der Rabattgutschrift als Geschenk angezeigt.
° Der Rabatt kann auch nur am Geburtstag des Kunden, der im Shop eingetragen ist, eingelöst werden.

Download unter: https://apps.oscommerce.com/h7pvs&customer-birthday-discount

° Customer Birthday Discount - osCommerce BS-EDGE * LIGHT VERSION *
° This addon allows you to create a discount for customers celebrating their birthday.
°
° General functions:
°
° Automatic creation of birthday discount when creating a new customer account.
° Administrator can define the discount percentage which should be automatically written to the customer well in advance.
° The percentage can then be changed at any time via the page for customers (customers.php).
°
° On the said day the customer is shown a birthday greeting, including the discount credit as a gift after logging in the shop.
° The discount can also be redeemed only on the birthday of the customer who is registered in the shop.

Download: https://apps.oscommerce.com/h7pvs&customer-birthday-discount

1. Could you confirm what you mean by the 'full version' Are you referring to a version people need to pay for?

2. Dude, not cool. If you are going to use elements of an existing add on (mine) then some acknowledgment would be appreciated.  Especially given you have acknowledged others already in your install document. And especially if you are looking for commercialize it. To do otherwise is  just plain odd.

Peter

Edited by peterpil19

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

Yeah definitely not cool, but then when you muddy the waters between commercial and none commercial as been happening on this forum for some time this is to be expected. Plus Birthday discounts has been around free for a long time and it's open source, anyone if free to add to it but they should definetly acknowledge original author if code is used or even if it is based on anothers idea.

20th October 2004 Customer birthday reminder Uploaded by Patrik Baumgärtner

These days very little in osC is new or original 99% has already been done before 😊 as the saying goes " we stand on the shoulders of giants" A big thankyou to all those who coded before us and left a wounderfull legacy code for us to use.

Just to clarify - I'm not a coder or  programmer. I have no interest in asserting any kind of copyright on anything I contribute here (within my limited capabilities). Just pointing something out something which goes to 'culture'. We gotta keep it positive and we must exercise good manners.

Peter

Edited by peterpil19

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

Each addon that is re-released already uses the idea of another and even some of the code of that time. There are countless addons that are offered as a light version to download and as soon as you need something that has more features must be paid for it. That was also the case for me. unfortunately it is so. No offense but there are all publicly mentioned that were involved in the code.

@MyBookShop

Changing the date is no longer possible. this field can be turned off by the administrator so that the customer can not change his or her date of birth. This is always a big deal with new accounts. You can never control if a customer creates multiple accounts. Here you just have to believe in the honesty of the customers

Bug fix

In der Datei: catalog/account_edit.php

1.) FINDE FOLGENDEN CODE:

<?php
  if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') {
?>
<?php if (CUSTOMER_CHANGE_ACCOUNT_DOB == 'True') {?>
  <div class="form-group has-feedback">
    <label for="inputName" class="control-label col-sm-3"><?php echo ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH; ?></label>
    <div class="col-sm-9">
      <?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('dob', tep_date_short($account['customers_dob']), 'required aria-required="true" id="dob" placeholder="' . ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT . '"'); ?>
      <?php echo FORM_REQUIRED_INPUT; ?>
    </div>
  </div>
<?php }else{?>
    <label for="inputName" class="control-label col-sm-3"><?php echo ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH; ?></label>
    <div class="col-sm-9">
      <?php echo tep_date_long($account['customers_dob']); ?>
    </div>
  </div>
<?php }?>
<?php
  }
?>

ERSETZEN DURCH: 

<?php
  if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') {
?>
<?php if (CUSTOMER_CHANGE_ACCOUNT_DOB == 'True') {?>
    <div class="col-sm-9">
      <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('dob', tep_date_short($account['customers_dob']), 'required aria-required="true" id="dob" placeholder="' . ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_TEXT . '"'); ?>
      <?php echo FORM_REQUIRED_INPUT; ?>
    </div>
  </div>
<?php }else{?>
    <div class="col-sm-9">
      <?php echo tep_date_long($account['customers_dob']); ?>
    </div>
  </div>
<?php }?>
<?php
  }
?>