• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem installing CECA TPV

plutomon

I have proceed with a new installation of osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1 CE ES in order to avoid any problem with my previous online store (v2.3.3) and all the modifications done. I haven't added any addon nor any database information. 

I have just uploaded to the server the CECABANK payment module (available at https://github.com/cecabank ) and tried to activate this module through the Administrator's panel but when I press the "Install Module" button, then the new page shows many errors and only the first available modules are showed (until the list arrives to the cecabank module).

Here you have the messages. Maybe you can help me....

Warning: include(/usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/includes/languages/espanol/modules/payment/cecabank.php): 
failed to open stream: No existe el fichero o el directorio in /usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/admin/modules.php on line 142 

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/includes/languages/espanol/modules/payment/cecabank.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/includes/modules/payment/braintree_cc') in /usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/admin/modules.php on line 142 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Environment MODULE_PAYMENT_CECABANK_ENVIRONMENT is not valid [test|real]' in /usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/includes/modules/payment/cecabank_lib/Cecabank/Client.php:106 

Stack trace: 
#0 /usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/includes/modules/payment/cecabank_lib/Cecabank/Client.php(86): Cecabank\Client->getEnvironments('MODULE_PAYMENT_...') #1 /usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/includes/modules/payment/cecabank_lib/Cecabank/Client.php(74): Cecabank\Client->setEnvironment('MODULE_PAYMENT_...') #2 /usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/includes/modules/payment/cecabank_lib/Cecabank/Client.php(41): Cecabank\Client->setOption(Array) 
#3 /usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/includes/modules/payment/cecabank.php(44): Cecabank\Client->__construct(Array) 
#4 /usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/admin/modules.php(147): cecabank->cecabank() 
#5 {main} thr in /usr/home/server-oscommerce-directory/includes/modules/payment/cecabank_lib/Cecabank/Client.php on line 106

I'm sure that one of the problems is that there isn't a language file at the installation module, and it should be a cecabank.php file in the includes/languages/espanol/ folder,  but I don't know exactly what content that language file should include and I don't know if that language file would solve the rest of the errors.

Could you help me??

Thanks in advance.

Regards

@plutomon

Looking at the code for this payment module on Github, it appears that it does not need a language file as all the defined terms are in the module files, not  in a separate language file.

However, modules.php appears to require a language file for any module that is installed: refer line 142:

include($module_language_directory . $language . '/modules/' . $module_type . '/' . $file);

Therefore, try copying any existing language file / creating a new one, in the location your server is looking for it and name it  cecabank.php.

See if that helps.

Peter

Edited by peterpil19

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

13 hours ago, peterpil19 said:

@plutomon

Looking at the code for this payment module on Github, it appears that it does not need a language file as all the defined terms are in the module files, not  in a separate language file.

However, modules.php appears to require a language file for any module that is installed: refer line 142:

include($module_language_directory . $language . '/modules/' . $module_type . '/' . $file);

Therefore, try copying any existing language file / creating a new one, in the location your server is looking for it and name it  cecabank.php.

See if that helps.

Peter

Thanks  @peterpil19, another user sent me the language files and know the first errors (related with language files) don't appear but all the rest (from "Fatal error...") are still there  :(

2 hours ago, plutomon said:

Thanks  @peterpil19, another user sent me the language files and know the first errors (related with language files) don't appear but all the rest (from "Fatal error...") are still there  :(

Seems that your setting for MODULE_PAYMENT_CECABANK_ENVIRONMENT is not valid.

check in your database or module setting. It seems it’s expected to be test or real.