• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Phoenix 1.0.2.0 stuck at Database Install Page

@Stephan Gebbers

Hope you got it working?

All announcements relating to new versions of CE Phoenix may be found in this topic by @burt.

Make sure to hit the follow button so you are alerted when a new version is released.

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

2 hours ago, kgtee said:

What I normally do is leaving the folder unprotected first before installation, and then protecting it  later after installation. 😉

i gonna try this now as it is still stuck at database install. with 1.0.2.5 as well.

tried brave browser, tried chrome browser, now without protected folder. still stuck at the database install step.
the database gets installed, but the installation page does not jump to the next step.

(70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client xx.xx.xx.xx:50048] AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling), referer: https://www.xxxxxxx.com/install/install.php

screenshot1.jpg

from the browser dev console:

install.php:124 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).button is not a function
    at install.php:124
VM371:140 DomDistiller debug level: 0
rpc.php?action=dbImport&server=localhost&username=xxxxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxxxx&name=xxxxxxxxxxxxx&importsample=1:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 ()

setting max_execution_time from 60 to 120 in my users server settings helped to pass the database installation step.

but now, why am i still redirected to the install folder after finishing the install procedure? The DB_SERVER is set to localhost in configure.php, so it is not empty.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A 503 Service Unavailable Error is an HTTP response status code indicating that your web server operates properly, but it can't temporarily handle the request at the moment. This error happen for a wide variety of reasons. Normally, this error can be due to a temporary overloading or maintenance being performed on the server and it is resolved after a period of time or once another thread has been released by web-server application. The subsequent points serve as a possible fix, aimed toward resolving the potential root causes.

Reload (Refresh) the page
Scan for Malware
Visiting the website later
Contact server admin

Archived