• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fatal error in all version of Phoenix ¡¡¡ all website crash

Hello

In case I can help you with this error I have found and it is quite important as I think. 

I have performed clean installations of the following versions: Phoenix Version, 1.0.2.4. and 1.0.2.5.
When you create categories, subcategories and products, in the page /phoenix/index.php?cPath=1

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in C:\AppServ\www\Phoenix\includes\modules\content\index_nested\templates\tpl_cm_in_category_listing.php on line 14

Fatal error: Uncaught DivisionByZeroError: Modulo by zero in C:\AppServ\www\Phoenix\includes\modules\content\index_nested\templates\tpl_cm_in_category_listing.php:14 Stack trace: #0 C:\AppServ\www\Phoenix\includes\modules\content\index_nested\cm_in_category_listing.php(50): include() #1 C:\AppServ\www\Phoenix\includes\classes\osc_template.php(146): cm_in_category_listing->execute() #2 C:\AppServ\www\Phoenix\index.php(46): oscTemplate->getContent('index_nested') #3 {main} thrown in C:\AppServ\www\Phoenix\includes\modules\content\index_nested\templates\tpl_cm_in_category_listing.php on line 14

This error is in version 1.0.2.5

its very easy to check this bug ¡¡¡

My  server:

Servidor de la Base de Datos: localhost (127.0.0.1)

Sistema Operativo del Servidor:WINNT ( Windows 7 64 bits )

MySQL 5.7.17-log

Servidor HTTP:Apache/2.4.25 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2j PHP/7.1.1

Versión PHP:7.1.1 (Zend: 3.1.0)

if you need more info please contact to me

thanks

Guillermo

shop owern

How was the database created? It has invalid values for some of the settings for that module.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

29 minutes ago, BrockleyJohn said:

How was the database created? It has invalid values for some of the settings for that module.

Hi
in the store installation the sample fruit database, clean instalation.
then create the categories and subcategories manually, and move the products and create new products,

I also tried to import my database of frozen version and the error also occurred the same.

So are you really sure that when you do a clean install into an empty database with the demo data and 1.0.2.5, you can't see a list of the category Fruit (which is cPath=1) but instead get this error?

My guess is that you set up the database with 1.0.2.0 in which the settings for this module were accidentally removed from the install script (they were reinstated in 1.0.2.1)

If you had a database set up at 1.0.2.0 then the code from any phoenix version will throw this error.

If so, you can fix your database just by opening up the content module to edit the settings and saving it again.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

2 hours ago, BrockleyJohn said:

If so, you can fix your database just by opening up the content module to edit the settings and saving it again. 

hi
you can detail me more exactly the solution that you comment to me, since I do not understand it very well.

So I can prove it if that is it, I am not a programmer.

thank you very much

This is the module, but instead of Edit, you should Remove and then Install again

Screenshot-2019-09-21-22.28.jpg

Archived