• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Return to Shopping Cart from payment site problem PAYWAY

Portman

Hi,

I have installed  the Payway shopping cart plugin - which was supplied by my bank but not actually supported by them for technical help.

The Payway "trusted frame" set up is server to server - like paypal, where the customer is redirected to the Payway site to make payment then redirected back to the oscommerce site once payment is made.

Successful transactions seem to work fine.

However there is a  'return to website' button on their site - if you decide not to use this payment method it is supposed to return you to the shopping cart. however when you use this option it returns you to an empty shopping cart and OScommerce has treated it like a successful order (ie it shows up in order history as pending in both front of house and admin )

I am hoping someone has come across this issue with payway or similar add on and can give me some tips on how to fix it