• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Bogus: Product Listing is not showing description

Hi @burt

What changes should we look or expect? At first glance it is impossible to see the changes.

It would be nice to add a brief description what things changed or what are the new innovations in the new version.

Regards.

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

Where-ever a product is shown (other than product_info.php), the display is in a set format, broadly like this;

qwertyuio.jpg.3f022acd899cbf94fe2fb6ae322b8362.jpg

Subtle difference depending on where (and what) is displayed. 
EG, the reviews box shows some reviews text and stars.

If you did not notice, then I have done my task well.

Nope, oranges has no text inserted by the shopowner for use in product_lists, so no text shows...that actually shows something "quite cool" - the inbuilt ability to have Equal Height boxes even though the data for each may be completely different.  Notice how all the buttons line up really great at the bottom?

No more "equal heights" problems...

Perhaps take the time to install v1.0.2.0, and play with it ?

3 minutes ago, burt said:

Perhaps take the time to install v1.0.2.0, and play with it ?

I'm playing with the 1.0.1.4 version of @raiwa  in Spanish and it's great !! I will download the new verion in the next few days and try it too.

You're doing a great job!!! Just an advise, when you release a new version you could add some summary lines indicating what are the improvements and changes in that new version so we can all notice those changes. Generating better communication helps users who are not programmers and cannot follow the code.

Are you planning to add carousel view that suits the device type?

When you have few articles it is comfortable to scroll down and see them, but with many articles it is very annoying and horizontal view with carousel solves that problem.

Best regards

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

Archived