Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
radhavallabh

Bogus: Manufacturer dropdown

Recommended Posts

Hi, Phoenix is awesome!!
I found a issue when selecting the Manufacturer from the Manufacturer box it leads to a blank page..

Regds.

radhavallabh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, radhavallabh said:

Hi, Phoenix is awesome!!
I found a issue when selecting the Manufacturer from the Manufacturer box it leads to a blank page..

Regds.

radhavallabh

TY, was this on the test site or on your own install?

 


Help shape the future of Phoenix; join the Phoenix Club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, burt said:

TY, was this on the test site or on your own install?

 

On the test site right now! Still On the way to install it to update my Live shop!😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, radhavallabh said:

On the test site right now! Still On the way to install it to update my Live shop!😉

It should be fixed now?  Looks like the file got corrupted when I FTP'd it...

Thanks for the heads up.


Help shape the future of Phoenix; join the Phoenix Club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, One more thing the Create Account page does not have a State field; So it will get difficult to migrate accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, radhavallabh said:

Hi, One more thing the Create Account page does not have a State field; So it will get difficult to migrate accounts.

I turned it off in admin > configuration > customer_details, just for this demo.  


Help shape the future of Phoenix; join the Phoenix Club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×