• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Advice needed on shipping module

yahalimu

That's right. I've contacted with global payments and they have changed SHA to MD5. It works now.

I have to say that this forum is really helping. I'm very grateful to Yahamilu. Without your help it won't be possible for me to make the module working.

Pleased it worked out.

Global Payments (ex-realex) is used by HSBC here in UK, surprised its not requested more.

The stock code supplied, as I said before, was full of typos but was not written by Global Payments.

Hope they didn't pay them too much...

Hi Yahamilu,

Since the test went ok, global payments has sent me the real urls to operate, which don't match with the ones of the file realex.php. They are:

Redirection: https://hpp.addonpaymets/pay and remote: https://remote.addonpayments.com/remote

I suppose I have to change the urls in the code. But I don't understand the meaning of remote.

I've solved my doubts. Although the original url of the realex.php file worked they told me to change the url with the one they indicated me. The remote one wasn't necessary. It was for other operating modes.

Thank you all the same