• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stylesheet error/bug in admin/order on Phoenix 1.02

Here's a link to a video that I took of this issue.

youtu.be/SPjxZLmqTgs

This occurs on both Chrome for Android (Galaxy S9+) and Edge browsers. This doesnt occur on Chrome for Windows

Notice how "Invoice," "Packing Slip," and "Back" buttons grow in size after clicking the "Summary," and/or "Status History" tabs?

Its also duplicating the Admin links but in it's expanded state on the left of the screen.

Anybody else experience this? Know how to fix it from happening in those particular browsers?

tested on stock install on 4 devices with all main browsers and can not duplicat the problem. I would look at your js scripts and make sure you do not have a conflict. Check with browser inspection tool and also check you site error logs.

Im unfamiliar with the files that help draw this page and where to look within the code. Is this using javascript, css, etc?

This occurs on a brand spanking new, unedited CE Phoenix 1.0.2.0. I've done nothing to the admin sections that would cause this.

Do you believe it could be something on the service side causing this issue I'm experiencing?

Archived