• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

TinyMCE

René H4

2 hours ago, burt said:

Excellent work @puddlec - loads of people will be very happy with this!

I could not agree more!

@puddlec I'm really looking forward to using this app once available. Thanks for making the time to work on it!

Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

::thumbsup::

I have it working for the defined pages!

Can even define what I would like to have "quick editable":

toolbar1: 'undo redo | insert | styleselect | bold italic | alignleft aligncenter alignright alignjustify | bullist numlist outdent indent | link image',
  toolbar2: 'print preview media | forecolor backcolor  | codesample fontselect fontsizeselect',

Nice!

I don't see the TinyMCE in an order when I add orders.php to the var's.

What could be the reason for that?

5 minutes ago, René H4 said:

::thumbsup::

I have it working for the defined pages!

Can even define what I would like to have "quick editable":

toolbar1: 'undo redo | insert | styleselect | bold italic | alignleft aligncenter alignright alignjustify | bullist numlist outdent indent | link image',
  toolbar2: 'print preview media | forecolor backcolor  | codesample fontselect fontsizeselect',

Nice!

I don't see the TinyMCE in an order when I add orders.php to the var's.

What could be the reason for that?

you also need to add, the textarea name in the selector (line 51)

if it is the comments box then the line 51 should be

selector: 'textarea[name^="products_description"], textarea[name^="categories_description"],  textarea[name^="manufacturers_description"], textarea[name^="comments"]', // what textarea's do we want to load TinyMCE on

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

7 minutes ago, puddlec said:

selector: 'textarea[name^="products_description"], textarea[name^="categories_description"],  textarea[name^="manufacturers_description"], textarea[name^="comments"]', // what textarea's do we want to load TinyMCE on

A hook could have it's own configuration page (beside's a module page, what is limited). Just saying ;)

1 hour ago, puddlec said:

@puddlecAh, never saw that! It works well, tested it a few times. Thanks again!

I just installed.

So simple. One file, no code changes. Hooks are awesome!

Peter

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

• 1 month later...

The addon works very well, but to expand the capabilities I installed it locally and additionally added 2 external modules: A flexible file manager and an advanced code editor.
I think that you need to check and apply the security options that are in the file manager and expand the capabilities of working with this add-on, for example, to download product images to make it convenient and visual.
This also allows you to adapt the user.pxp file to the editor.
If you want to check the operation of my version with the local TINY, try and give your recommendations for the full adaptation of this option. NinyMCE editor in Phoenix.
I think this addon should be one of the main ones for the new version of the Admin.
Application:
1. Product Description
2. Description of categories
3. Information pages and information blocks on other pages. (I think we need an advanced module of information content with the ability to add additional information pages to the store’s website).
4. Articles
5. Categories of articles.

It will be a powerful content editor. Information content is an important part of the content of commercial sites, and if this is a real Phoenix option, this is an additional opportunity for its rapid promotion.

Installation:

Upload files/
Edit please 2 files:
admin/ext/tinymce/filemanager/config/config.php
includes/hooks/admin/siteWide/tinymce.php

Change - YOUR_SITE - to your site domain name

Download ZIP file

Thank You puddlec !!!

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone from the community tried my version with a file manager?

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

6 minutes ago, Heatherbell said:

Sorry I couldn't download the zip from google drive - please attach a zip file - not a google drive link.

Max limit on the forum for attachments is 0.9mb the zip file is 2.24mb

i did have problems downloading the file, the only way i was able to was save to add it to my google drive and then download from that

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

And change please line 51 toyour language.

language: 'ru',

in file   includes/hooks/admin/siteWide/tinymce.php

Best regards,

Fredi

Yes, this is a large file. It includes the full version of TinyMCE with additional modules.
I want to be tested and then it will be possible to add a module option to Addons.

Best regards,

Fredi

19 hours ago, Fredi said:

And change please line 51 toyour language.

language: 'ru',

in file   includes/hooks/admin/siteWide/tinymce.php

I change it in nl, but i have not the languagefile voor dutch i download it here https://www.tiny.cloud/get-tiny/language-packages/ and place the .js in the language-directory admin/ext/tinymce/langs/

tinynl.png

I want to use this file manager to upload image pictures. This would be very convenient for visually forming a gallery of product images.
But unfortunately I am not an encoder and I can’t do it myself, I think it’s not difficult, but I lack programming knowledge and experience.
213415.jpg.07205ae2d12a1ab8253e582bee9ad257.jpg

219777.jpg

Best regards,

Fredi

In my TinyMCE version of the built-in editor, another external module is added. The code. It provides color code display and line numbering. Check this option also please. Import of the user.css file is also included. This makes it easy to embed your stylesheet in any editable file.
If you installed my version of the editor, please check these options as well.

Best regards,

Fredi

• 3 weeks later...

Archived