• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Addon] Simple Master Password v 3.1 on...

BrockleyJohn

Seems to lack a support thread!

Addon available at https://apps.oscommerce.com/y2XRp&simple-master-password-for-osc-2-3-1

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

@Heatherbell what problem(s) are you having on Phoenix?

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

12 minutes ago, Heatherbell said:

Everything installed.
Created password in admin but not recognised on login.

OK, I'll try it on a Phoenix install myself & see what happens... did you check that you've updated the catalog password_funcs file not admin?

Edited by BrockleyJohn
senility

• 7 months later...

Need a little help please.  I'm trying to get Phoenix up to speed with what I need.  I'm under 1.0.5.5.  Everything uploaded fine, new and changed.  But when I go to admin=>configuration/mystore and click on master password I get the edit button, click on it and all I get is "fatal error" (top and to the right).  nothing else.  Php is enabled to show errors. 

At this point just trying to set master password.  Any Ideas?

Thanks

Dean

It's because the function to draw password fields has been removed. Replace the file admin/includes/boxes/master_password.php with this one

master_password.php

and admin/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes/master_password.php with this one

master_password.php