• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

It's difficult for anyone to help since your question doesn't include any details. First, you should always state the version of oscommerce you are using (see my signature on how to do that). Then, how did the reviews get in the database? I can only assume you have replaced the original shop and the new one isn't showing them but that would just be guessing.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

10 minutes ago, Jack_mcs said:

It's difficult for anyone to help since your question doesn't include any details. First, you should always state the version of oscommerce you are using (see my signature on how to do that). Then, how did the reviews get in the database? I can only assume you have replaced the original shop and the new one isn't showing them but that would just be guessing.

i use the last  OSCOM CE Phoenix 

yes i have replaced old oscommerce db

what do you mean with guessing?

If you are talking about product reviews display on product info page then check that you have more than one set to show in admin. Also in admin /Configuration /max val

make sure you have more than 1 to display per day

image.png.12a4724f5330b06bbb8ac42cac267bc9.png

5 minutes ago, bitit.it said:

And .. in italian language i have a review in the output instead 5

in english version  no one review in the output

check you database to check all reviews were copied properly

image.png.112ce0534adcc3e024f1c154acd94cc1.png

3 hours ago, bitit.it said:

what do you mean with guessing?

There are many versions of oscommerce and they are not all coded the same way. When it isn't known what version is being used, I, and others, can only guess at what the problem might be.

In Phoenix, there is a Reviews module in the Modules->Navbar modules section, Do you have that enabled?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

22 minutes ago, Jack_mcs said:

There are many versions of oscommerce and they are not all coded the same way. When it isn't known what version is being used, I, and others, can only guess at what the problem might be.

In Phoenix, there is a Reviews module in the Modules->Navbar modules section, Do you have that enabled?

Yes is enabled , i can reach to review page , where is only one review, no more

Enrico

@bitit.itThe code checks if the product in the review has an active status and if the review has an active status. Assuming your products are all enabled and active, the problem might be that your reviews don't have a reviews_status field. Older versions of oscommerce didn't have that field so you may need to add it to the table.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

13 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

@bitit.itThe code checks if the product in the review has an active status and if the review has an active status. Assuming your products are all enabled and active, the problem might be that your reviews don't have a reviews_status field. Older versions of oscommerce didn't have that field so you may need to add it to the table.

Thank you jack but i have reviews_status all with value=1

Enrico

Archived