• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Zone Rates problem

i have increased the number of shipment zones  like in the old version of Oscommerce;

but when i go to edit the zone  in the  interface no i haven't the labels  and if  i try to save any value,  it recording only the first zone

label.jpg

50 minutes ago, bitit.it said:

i have increased the number of shipment zones 

To do that you must have edited the class file, clearly you made an error, check the bottom section with your keys you must be missing some

function install() {
      tep_db_query("insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Best Sellers Module', 'MODULE_BOXES_BEST_SELLERS_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to add the module to your shop?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Content Placement', 'MODULE_BOXES_BEST_SELLERS_CONTENT_PLACEMENT', 'Right Column', 'Should the module be loaded in the left or right column?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Left Column\', \'Right Column\'), ', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_BOXES_BEST_SELLERS_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())");
    }

function remove() {
      tep_db_query("delete from configuration where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
    }

function keys() {
      return array('MODULE_BOXES_BEST_SELLERS_STATUS', 'MODULE_BOXES_BEST_SELLERS_CONTENT_PLACEMENT', 'MODULE_BOXES_BEST_SELLERS_SORT_ORDER');
    }
  }

@bitit.it

You stated:

1 hour ago, bitit.it said:

i have increased the number of shipment zones  like in the old version of Oscommerce;

but what it looks like is that you increased the number of fields in a shipping module. Two different things!

As Zahid pointed out, you did not create/modify the shipping module correctly. Not only do you need the additional fields to be loaded into the database (and deleted if you remove the module), but you also have to put the labels for the new fields in the module's language file.

M

In  includes/modules/shipping/zones.php

Find:

// CUSTOMIZE THIS SETTING FOR THE NUMBER OF ZONES NEEDED
      $this->num_zones = 4;

Amend the number to the quantity of zones you require. Stock is 1, I have 4.

If you have already made this change, un-install the module and reinstall it.

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

Archived