• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New UPS XML Shipping Module available

The log file will show the request and the return from UPS. But, try uncommenting out this line because it helped me with an issue during setup and at least you'll see if it does anything. This code is on line 290 in my upsxml.php file

// debug only:
	/* echo '<pre>Packages and variables:<br />';
	 print_r($this);
	 echo '<br />';
	 exit;  */

John Wisdom

Todd, do you have your access key from UPS?

If you search this thread you will see this has come up before several times but I don't remember what all the solutions are.

John, everything is lovely. It was something VERY stupid that I overlooked. But, all is well now. ;O) Thank you for your responses.

Hi,

I just installed UPS XML Shipping Module. But it only shows on admin-side, not show on client-side.

As I can see, on the admin-side, there are following options for shipping:

Flat Rate 0

Per Item 0

Table Rate 0

United Parcel Service (XML) 0

United States Postal Service 0

Zone Rates 0

But only "Flat Rate" and "Zone Rates" are displayed on client-side. Though I already enabled all of them.

Can anyone please let me what's wrong with it?

Thanks in advance.

Nathan

Hi again guys,

I got it all installed.. And everything seems fine.. Until . . . . . .

Until I go to check out.. And this is the error I'm getting..

I got myself an access key today.. An XML access key.

And all fields are filled out appropriately to my knowledge via the admin/modules/shipping area of my admin section.

So is anyone else having this problem? Or do I have to call UPS and find out what's going on? Because this is very strange..

Thanks in advance again,

Christine

I have the same problem on a store and no-one in this forum knows the answer to the question or at least I haven't found any specific nail downs to the issue. One area said to use the access key not the developers key. I have't tried that yet since you have to get an access key from ups and they recommend testing with a developers key first. Other area say to change something but do not tell were. guess we can search in every file in the module and change it to see it it does anything.

ceil($order->info['subtotal'])

to

True, you made it into a function, add global $order; as the first line in that function.

but they didn't say how to change that.

I would guess it would need to be ceil(global $order->info['subtotal'])

Lots of luck finding a specific answer to the issue. Good Luck getting UPS to even verify that the key has been activated

I had no idea people were having these particular issues. It' s been sometime since I have had to look into this. I do remember that UPS makes you jump through quite a few hoops in order to use the XML rate quote service. And yes you will need the final key they give you in order to use it. Other than that, my client pittsperformance. com is using this contribution without any problem.

I installed this and everything is working fine but I am getting this error in my email everytime somone makes a purchase.

UPSXML TimeInTransit Error: 270006: Invalid Destination Country Code in

TimeInTransit experienced by customer with id on 2006-10-04 09:39:04

I am getting this error in my email everytime somone makes a purchase.

UPSXML TimeInTransit Error: 270006: Invalid Destination Country Code in

TimeInTransit experienced by customer with id on 2006-10-04 09:39:04

The error is self-explanatory. osC gets this info from $order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] so it US for the USA, NL for the Netherlands, FR for France etc. You might have done something to the table countries?

Just installed the newest version and I'm getting this error on my shopping cart:

United Parcel Service (XML) United Parcel Service (XML)

10002: The XML document is well formed but the document is not valid

If you prefer to use ups as your shipping method, please contact EmpireAirsoft.com via Email.

Anyone know whats not working?

I have just installed this mod ok, But now when I goto Admin/Modules/Shipping then I install it that goes ok but when I click edit I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_select_multioption() in /home/bp/public_html/re/catalog/admin/modules.php(212) : eval()'d code on line 1

How do I fix this?

Please help fast.

I am having the same problem.. did anyone get a fix for this??

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_select_multioption() in /home/djvibe/djvibe.com/djstore/admin/modules.php(216) : eval()'d code on line 1

I cannot seem to uninstall right now either.. yikes!

Thanks for your help.

Graham

Graham

DJS | MEDIA | MUSIC | CULTURE

I am having the same problem.. did anyone get a fix for this?? I get it when I try to edit the settings in the Admin panel...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_select_multioption() in /home/djvibe/djvibe.com/djstore/admin/modules.php(216) : eval()'d code on line 1

I cannot seem to uninstall right now either.. yikes!

Thanks for your help.

Graham

Also from the front end store im getting this error..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: curl_init() in /home/djvibe/djvibe.com/djstore/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 772

Graham

• 2 weeks later...
Also from the front end store im getting this error..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: curl_init() in /home/djvibe/djvibe.com/djstore/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 772

I have the same issue - It's because the web server you are on does not have cURL for php installed. Contact your provider, they may install it or move you to another server. I'm getting moved.

I have the same issue - It's because the web server you are on does not have cURL for php installed. Contact your provider, they may install it or move you to another server. I'm getting moved.

thanks so much..

Graham

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/airassis/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php(216) : eval()'d code on line 1

what did I do wrong?

Probably, you didn't enlarge a field from varchar(255) to text (the whole string with all the shipping methods doesn't fit in the field and gets chopped causing such an error if I remember correctly).

Hello Everyone,

I have MVS and UPS XML installed and working on OSC MS2. According to the MVS documentation (version 1.1) the dimensional support module needs to be installed seperately, which I have done. Now when I view my upsxml.log I am getting 4 rate quotes and 4 time in transit quotes for 1 box. I read something similar to this problem earlier in this forum but didn't find any solution, or at least I'm not PHP savvy enough to make it work. Any ideas on why this is happening?

When I turn off dimensional support in catalog/includes/modules/vendors_shipping/upsxml.php I get the proper quote, although I can't get insurance working even after multiple attempts. I'd like to get both working, however I'll settle for either one right now! lol

My apologies if the answers I seek are already here, my brain is frazzled from reading the forums for hours!

Many thanks for any suggestions you can offer.

Sam

I'm finding some other problems too all of a sudden. :( None of my product dimensions are saving in admin, think I better revert to a backup and reinstall. However, quick question before I do:

Does the MVS with UPSXML have dimensional support or does it needed to be added after? I'm confused because the docs with MVS say it doesn't have it but I see a section of code in upsxml.php to toggle this feature on or off.

Being a complete PHP noob doesn't help me either. Gotta start somewhere I guess!

Thanks,

Sam

I am getting this problem when trying to go through our UPS XML module, can anybody please help me resolve this?

Error from cURL: Error [7]: Connect failed; Call would block

UPS RESPONSE:

I'm no PHP guru, but the file upsxml.php has the following suggestions:

// when cURL is not compiled into PHP (Windows users, some Linux users)

// you can set the next variable to "1" and then exec(curl -d $xmlRequest, $xmlResponse)

// will be used

$this->use_exec = '0';

I'd try setting this value to 1 and then come back here if it doesn't work. Hopefully someone who actually knows PHP will help you out, unlike me. I really have no clue if this will work, but I prefer to try some of the basic options before posting to the forum for help. Good luck my friend. :-)