• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New UPS XML Shipping Module available

Hi Jan,

I had a problem with the rates that ups is sending. I got a reply back from them they said: that the UPS account i have is an Occasional Pickup also known as an On Call Air type of account, and that this information must be listed in your XML Rates Request which it is not and so therefore the rate quoted is for a Daily Pickup account which is the default. They said to add the following to my rate request under the RatingServiceServiceSelection canister:

<PickupType>

<Code>07</Code>

<Description>On Call Air</Description>

</PickupType>

I tried all different ways to change this from the setup menu, and i got all different results, but none of them the above. Please help!!!

Thanks.

Yes, you would need the dimensional support. This would be a "ready-to-ship" item so you could use a "light" version of the dimensional support if you would want that.

Thank you for the response - it worked , I now have to veify that the quote via this module is equivalent or higher than the world ship software quotes.

I also had to do additions to the easypopulate contribution for the added fields.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a problem. After installing UPSXML, the sub-total in the shopping cart shows $0.00 no matter what I add to the shopping cart. What could be the problem?

Unless you added the dimensional support this shipping module does not change anything in the cart functions so it would not even be possible to have something like that happen. Could be a coincidence. As far as I know the zero price problem has usually something to do with the settings of currencies/default currency.

Unless you added the dimensional support this shipping module does not change anything in the cart functions so it would not even be possible to have something like that happen. Could be a coincidence. As far as I know the zero price problem has usually something to do with the settings of currencies/default currency.

I did add dimensional support. The currencies were correctly set before I installed it though. Any thoughts???

I have just installed the UPS xml module and have a question.

1. Why can't the transit time and rates be calculated with just the zip-code, instead of needing city, state, and zip-code?

Just a thought, i noticed other ups xml modules working with just the zip-code.

I have just installed the UPS xml module and have a question.

1. Why can't the transit time and rates be calculated with just the zip-code, instead of needing city, state, and zip-code?

Just a thought, i noticed other ups xml modules working with just the zip-code.

Another thing i noticed in regards to the time in transit. For example today Wednesday April 1st, if you enter a zip-code in the USA that is two days away the following is returned:

United Parcel Service

UPS Ground, EDD April 03, 2009 $15.50

UPS 3 Day Select $31.14

UPS 2nd Day Air, EDD April 03, 2009 $38.63

UPS Next Day Air Saver, EDD April 02, 2009 $68.16

UPS Next Day Air, EDD April 02, 2009 $80.65

UPS Next Day Air Early A.M., EDD April 02, 2009 $120.38

Why is there no edd for ups 3-day select returned? Where can i look to determine the problem?

UPS just announced changes to its tools in terms of SSL and XML.

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources...accelerate.html

Will this effect this module?

This is what the email annoucement said

UPS OnLine® Tools Upgrade Notification

You are receiving this communication to notify you of a change that could affect your UPS OnLine Tools implementation beginning July 11, 2009. Action is required to ensure that the change does not adversely impact your business and use of the tools.

On July 11, 2009, UPS is updating the infrastructure for the Rate, Ship and Track UPS OnLine XML Tools. This change should not impact the existing XML interfaces, but does require testing within the Customer Integration Environment (CIE).

You will need to test these changes with your system by connecting to the applicable CIE URL listed below. If you have more than one tool, each will need to be tested separately.

UPS Tracking Tool: https://wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Track

UPS Shipping Tool: (Ship Confirm) https://wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app/xml/ShipConfirm

UPS Shipping Tool: (Ship Accept) https://wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app/xml/ShipAccept

UPS Rates and Service Selection Tool: https://wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate

Support

To learn more about the changes taking place, please go to:

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources...accelerate.html.

Edited by FlyingKites

I came here to ask the same question. I actually contacted UPS asking how this will affect third-party software and got a complete non-answer at first, and then another answer that said, "If you are using a third-party provider, please contact your provider to determine if they are in compliance or if you will be affected by the upcoming changes."

I came here to ask the same question. I actually contacted UPS asking how this will affect third-party software and got a complete non-answer at first, and then another answer that said, "If you are using a third-party provider, please contact your provider to determine if they are in compliance or if you will be affected by the upcoming changes."

Which is a non-answer too of course.

Since the UPSXML module uses cURL to make the https connection I can't imagine why there would be a problem with these SSL certificates where v2 certificates are apparently pretty ancient.

The url wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate is used when testing this module. When these "new" SSL certificates are already in place there and there would have been a problem I expect we would have seen posts about it already by people just installing upsxml.

The web page says

If you are not using the "onlinetools.ups.com" domain, you can find out if your system supports SSL Version 3.0 and the new type of Digital Certificate by connecting to the Customer Integration Environment (CIE) to test.

Does this module call onlinetools.ups.com? I tried to look in the code and could not see it.

If you are not using the "onlinetools.ups.com" domain, you can find out if your system supports SSL Version 3.0 and the new type of Digital Certificate by connecting to the Customer Integration Environment (CIE) to test.

Does this module call onlinetools.ups.com? I tried to look in the code and could not see it.

I don't know that site (onlinetools.ups.com) either. The url's used in the module are for testing:

wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app/xml/TimeInTransit

wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate

and for production use:

www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/TimeInTransit

www.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate

See around line 90 in upsxml.php for those url's.

I'm having trouble getting the correct estimated rate (residential vs commercial)

I have "Quote Type: Residential" selected. The UPSXML module give me ~$8 estimate for residential and ~$6 estimate for commercial.

I called up UPS (because i have been receiving invoices that are costing me more than what I am charging for shipping). The guy on the phone said that the commercial rate should be ~8 and the residential rate should be ~$10.

What am I doing wrong here? is something screwy goin on with the module?

I'm having trouble getting the correct estimated rate (residential vs commercial)

I have "Quote Type: Residential" selected. The UPSXML module give me ~$8 estimate for residential and ~$6 estimate for commercial.

I called up UPS (because i have been receiving invoices that are costing me more than what I am charging for shipping). The guy on the phone said that the commercial rate should be ~8 and the residential rate should be ~$10.

What am I doing wrong here? is something screwy goin on with the module?

Nothing is screwy with this module. When it gets a rate it gets it information from UPS. If you want to check what information you are sending them and their response, activate logging. Then you can see first hand what information UPS is sending you back.

Then confront them, not us please.

Nothing is screwy with this module. When it gets a rate it gets it information from UPS. If you want to check what information you are sending them and their response, activate logging. Then you can see first hand what information UPS is sending you back.

Then confront them, not us please.

May I ask how i enable logging? and what to look at once I enable it?

I have a question regarding the dimensional support. Dimensional support is installed on our website, and i have 1 box setup as a L: 30 H: 8 W: 8 inches, and some product with the following dimensions L:26 H: 2.5 W:2.5 but for whatever reason it takes 15 of these items before it splits the shipment into 2 boxes. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

May I ask how i enable logging? and what to look at once I enable it?

Enable logging is explained in step 8 of the readme.txt.

An example of a UPS response is found in the package as example_response.xml (actually line feeds were added to help readability). The numbers found here:

<RatedShipment>
<Service>
<Code>12</Code>
</Service>

correspond with the numbers at the end of the defines in includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/upsxml.php

For example 12 corresponds with UPS 3 Day Select.

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_SERVICE_CODE_US_ORIGIN_12', 'UPS 3 Day Select');

I have a question regarding the dimensional support. Dimensional support is installed on our website, and i have 1 box setup as a L: 30 H: 8 W: 8 inches, and some product with the following dimensions L:26 H: 2.5 W:2.5 but for whatever reason it takes 15 of these items before it splits the shipment into 2 boxes.

Dimensional support becomes tricky when the items are big relatively to your size of boxes. The module uses the volume and weight to determine if an items fits in a box (after having checked it is physically possible to fit it in). It cannot determine if you can actually fit those items. That would be a. to difficult to code b. the module also needs to get the quote from UPS and cannot spend too much time on determining the packing.

Perhaps it can be a bit more refined to check if the surface of w x h of the combined items that are longer than half of the length of the box cannot not surpass the w x h of the box. If that would be added (never looked at that seriously) than it would calculate 10 items would fit. As it stands now it would fit 11 items ( 26 x 2.5 x 2.5 = 162.5 ; 30 x 8 x 8 = 1920; 1920:162.5 = 11.82 => 11 items). So I don't see how the algorithm would fit 15 items before splitting in two boxes.

Having a error code of:

United Parcel Service

This module supports only xpci version 1.0001 of the UPS Rates Interface. Please contact the webmaster for additional assistance.

UPS URL: https://www.ups.com:443/ups.app/xml/Rate
UPS REQUEST using exec(): <?xml version="1.0"?>
<AccessRequest xml:lang="en-US">
  <AccessLicenseNumber>***************</AccessLicenseNumber>
  <UserId>*********</UserId>
  <Password>*********</Password>
</AccessRequest>
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<RatingServiceSelectionRequest xml:lang="en-US">
  <Request>
   <TransactionReference>
	   <CustomerContext>Rating and Service</CustomerContext>
	   <XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion>
   </TransactionReference>
   <RequestAction>Rate</RequestAction>
   <RequestOption>shop</RequestOption>
  </Request>
  <PickupType>
   <Code>03</Code>
  </PickupType>
  <Shipment>
   <Shipper>
	   <Address>
		   <City>Taylor</City>
		   <StateProvinceCode>MI</StateProvinceCode>
		   <CountryCode>US</CountryCode>
		   <PostalCode>48180</PostalCode>
	   </Address>
   </Shipper>
   <ShipTo>
	   <Address>
		   <City>deptford</City>
		   <StateProvinceCode>NJ</StateProvinceCode>
		   <CountryCode>US</CountryCode>
		   <PostalCode>08096</PostalCode>
	   </Address>
   </ShipTo>
   <Package>
	   <PackagingType>
		   <Code>02</Code>
	   </PackagingType>
	   <PackageWeight>
		   <UnitOfMeasurement>
			   <Code>LBS</Code>
		   </UnitOfMeasurement>
		   <Weight>11</Weight>
	   </PackageWeight>
	   <PackageServiceOptions>
		   <InsuredValue>
			   <CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode>
			   <MonetaryValue>100</MonetaryValue>
		   </InsuredValue>
	   </PackageServiceOptions>
   </Package>
  </Shipment>
  <CustomerClassification>
   <Code>03</Code>
  </CustomerClassification>
</RatingServiceSelectionRequest>

UPS RESPONSE using exec(): <?xml version="1.0"?><RatingServiceSelectionResponse><Response><TransactionReference><CustomerContext>Rating and Service</CustomerContext><XpciVersion>1.0001</XpciVersion></TransactionReference><ResponseStatusCode>1</ResponseStatusCode><ResponseStatusDescription>Success</ResponseStatusDescription></Response><RatedShipment><Service><Code>03</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>10.47</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>10.47</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery></GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>10.47</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>10.47</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>11.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>12</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.80</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.80</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>3</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.80</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>18.80</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>11.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>59</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>29.35</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>29.35</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>2</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime>10:30 A.M.</ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>29.35</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>29.35</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>11.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>02</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>25.30</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>25.30</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>2</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime></ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>25.30</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>25.30</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>11.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>13</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>64.65</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>64.65</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime>3:00 P.M.</ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>64.65</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>64.65</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>11.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>14</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>101.55</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>101.55</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime>8:00 A.M.</ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>101.55</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>101.55</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>11.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment><RatedShipment><Service><Code>01</Code></Service><RatedShipmentWarning>Your invoice may vary from the displayed reference rates</RatedShipmentWarning><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>70.55</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>70.55</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><GuaranteedDaysToDelivery>1</GuaranteedDaysToDelivery><ScheduledDeliveryTime>10:30 A.M.</ScheduledDeliveryTime><RatedPackage><TransportationCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>70.55</MonetaryValue></TransportationCharges><ServiceOptionsCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>0.00</MonetaryValue></ServiceOptionsCharges><TotalCharges><CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode><MonetaryValue>70.55</MonetaryValue></TotalCharges><Weight>11.0</Weight><BillingWeight><UnitOfMeasurement><Code>LBS</Code></UnitOfMeasurement><Weight>11.0</Weight></BillingWeight></RatedPackage></RatedShipment></RatingServiceSelectionResponse>

any idea as to what the issue is?

Enable logging is explained in step 8 of the readme.txt.

An example of a UPS response is found in the package as example_response.xml (actually line feeds were added to help readability). The numbers found here:

<RatedShipment>
<Service>
<Code>12</Code>
</Service>

correspond with the numbers at the end of the defines in includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/upsxml.php

For example 12 corresponds with UPS 3 Day Select.

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_UPSXML_SERVICE_CODE_US_ORIGIN_12', 'UPS 3 Day Select');

Here's my situation. If I got to ups.com and do 'create a shipment', ups returns the $8 rate that my oscommerce store returns. While still on ups.com, if I go to 'calculate time and cost', ups returns the $10 rate. (yes, residential address was checked on both 'create a shipment' and 'calculate time and cost' pages) So, why is my oscommerce store pulling the $8 rate instead of the $10? .... because I am being charged $10

Here's my situation. If I got to ups.com and do 'create a shipment', ups returns the $8 rate that my oscommerce store returns. While still on ups.com, if I go to 'calculate time and cost', ups returns the $10 rate. (yes, residential address was checked on both 'create a shipment' and 'calculate time and cost' pages) So, why is my oscommerce store pulling the $8 rate instead of the $10? .... because I am being charged $10

We know what your situation is. Do you think we wrote the module to discount the rates from UPS with 20%? No, the module shows what UPS quotes.

Get the XML response from UPS when logged. Check that the correct weight is sent in the message you sent them and then confront UPS with the difference. We can't be responsible for what UPS does.

Dimensional support becomes tricky when the items are big relatively to your size of boxes. The module uses the volume and weight to determine if an items fits in a box (after having checked it is physically possible to fit it in). It cannot determine if you can actually fit those items. That would be a. to difficult to code b. the module also needs to get the quote from UPS and cannot spend too much time on determining the packing.

Perhaps it can be a bit more refined to check if the surface of w x h of the combined items that are longer than half of the length of the box cannot not surpass the w x h of the box. If that would be added (never looked at that seriously) than it would calculate 10 items would fit. As it stands now it would fit 11 items ( 26 x 2.5 x 2.5 = 162.5 ; 30 x 8 x 8 = 1920; 1920:162.5 = 11.82 => 11 items). So I don't see how the algorithm would fit 15 items before splitting in two boxes.

Here's my situation, we have certain items that are shipped in poster tubes. The dimensions of the product tube is 26x2.5x2.5, and we have a box we use for this item that is 29x7x7. It so happens this box will fit exactly 4 of these poster tubes with packing peanuts. The fact that the product is 26inches long you cannot use the box to hold the extra volume that is calculated. Do you have any suggestions that could be made to the algo to help in my situation?

Here's my situation, we have certain items that are shipped in poster tubes. The dimensions of the product tube is 26x2.5x2.5, and we have a box we use for this item that is 29x7x7. It so happens this box will fit exactly 4 of these poster tubes with packing peanuts. The fact that the product is 26inches long you cannot use the box to hold the extra volume that is calculated. Do you have any suggestions that could be made to the algo to help in my situation?

If the product tubes only fit in that one particular box I would suggest changing the dimensions of the product tube to 26 x 3.5 x 3.5. Than 4.4 tubes would fit so in practice only 4 would go in. If it fits in more boxes it would take up more room than actual, so therefore the question "do they only ship in that particular box".

Can someone help me with the above issue? I have enabled logging and have read all of the code and do not understand while it is coming up with a error code.

The error log file is basically empty

2009-04-04 19:30:26 TimeInTransit : 3

2009-04-04 19:36:19 TimeInTransit : 3

2009-04-04 19:36:41 TimeInTransit : 3