• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Quantity on Product Listing & info pages

Portman

Hi everyone...

Am I missing something or is there no way to have a purchase quantity field on the product listing page  and/or the product_info page, so that the customer can purchase more than one item without having to do it in their shopping cart??

the closest solution I could fins was in this thread...

which as far as i can determine is a solution for the product listing page only and is  for Edge which I cant get my head around converting for BS Frozen... 

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Am I going to build it from scratch myself?

Ideally I would like to have a qty box like on the shopping cart on both product listing and product_info page... but I definitely need it for product_info.

9 hours ago, Portman said:

Am I missing something or is there no way to have a purchase quantity field on the product listing page  and/or the product_info page, so that the customer can purchase more than one item without having to do it in their shopping cart??

For the product listing page, there are addons for that but they won't work as expected if the products have attributes. In that case, as far as I know, no one has coded that. For quantity on the product page, you can install this addon.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived