• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support thread for JcM footer-Cart Popup V1.0

JcMagpie

A simple add-on that allows you to display what's in the cart as the customer adds it. It is a full screen overlay with cart window. Customer can either view and continue without leaving his page or he can edit cart or check out.

It’s a simple no core change add-on so just copy files over go to admin and install and setup.

Adjustments to size and position can be made in admin.

That’s it enjoy.

Has been tested on FROZEN BS4 and Phoenix V1.0.0.3 only.

Should work on Frozen BS3 but not tested.

Can be seen working on the custom test sites, any comments must relate to this add-on or other custom add-on's only and not the main code. That should be done in the official thread for the code.

Can be seen working on this custom website

With Opacity set to 0

image.thumb.png.587b4798d4161cf8b40a303a41517050.png

With Opacity set to 0.75 and color pink

image.png.0e6664670927541ffc1beb22691642bd.png

Thanks for this excellent add-on!  I am having a few issues:

1. None of the font awesome icons are showing

2. Initially all the cart items were on one line.  I moved the following line of code to be the last line of the 'foreach' structure:

echo '<div class="dropdown-divider"></div>' . PHP_EOL;

However, I am not getting the divider at the top or the bottom.  

3. Your Cart is there but in color white so it can not be seen.  

4. "Your Cart" is not left justified and "3 items, $65.04" is not right justified.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 is the version.  It's heavily modified.  I do use FA icons in many places.  I don't have the date of the original ZIP package and I'm not in a place right now where I could provide the date of an unaltered file.

As the add-on instructions say this is for Frozen BS4 or Phoenix  only and has only been tested on these, if your using on a older code you will need to make changes, these will depends on what you are running and what mods you have made.

1. None of the font awesome icons are showing--------------------- You don't have the right ones installed you need verion 5

2. Initially all the cart items were on one line.  I moved the following line of code to be the last line of the 'foreach' structure:

echo '<div class="dropdown-divider"></div>' . PHP_EOL;   ---------------------------Should not be required if you are using BS4

However, I am not getting the divider at the top or the bottom. -------------------- Again BS4 issue

3. Your Cart is there but in color white so it can not be seen. ----------------- Again BS4 issue should have border around it so look at your css settings.

4. "Your Cart" is not left justified and "3 items, $65.04" is not right justified--------------- Uses BS4 pull class so if your not using it then you will need to change.