• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hello,

I installed a online payment module (MobilPay) and after process, the page "checkout_process.php?&orderId=" not redirect to checkout_success.php. Is only for this module. When i reload the page, the order is transmitted, but do not redirect to Thank You page (checkout_success.php). If i chose the option Cash On delivery, the process work successfully.

How i can resolve this?

Thank you!

checkout_process.png

It's a 500 (Internal Server) error, so check your site server log to see if there is any additional information. Something looks really messed up with the URL... the ? and & together (a term between them missing?), and the orderID that looks a lot more like a session ID (oSCId), unless that's a payment system-specific ID. Exactly what version of osCommerce are you using, where did you get it from, what PHP version is your site running on, what add-ons have you installed, what payment system(s) are you using, etc.?

If you're just starting out, scrap your current "official" installation and install the Community-supported "Frozen" plus patches (see links below in my signature). It is responsive (mobile-friendly), truly PHP 7.1 compatible, has many other improvements, and is supported. Even if you've already entered a large number of products, it may be easy enough to transfer the database to the new installation (it will need updating). There is an even newer "Phoenix" release, but I would wait a few weeks before trying to use it, until the major bugs have been shaken out.

After the checkout_confirmation, the checkout_process should remain in SSL connection:

$form_action_url = tep_href_link('checkout_process.php', '', 'SSL');

Your connection turned out to be unsafe and could not proceed to checkout_success. I believe somewhere the SSL setting is set wrongly.

• 3 weeks later...

My version is Frozen, php 7.2. My connection remain ssl.

checkout_process remain in SSL connection, in checkout_confirmation.php: 

<?php
  if ($messageStack->size('checkout_confirmation') > 0) {
    echo $messageStack->output('checkout_confirmation');
  }

if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {
    $form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;
  } else {
    $form_action_url = tep_href_link('checkout_process.php', '', 'SSL');
  }

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');
?>

On error-log:

[22-Jul-2019 23:17:41 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning:  require(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/frumosde/public_html/external/modules/payment/mobilpay_cc/confirm.php on line 13
[22-Jul-2019 23:17:41 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear') in /home/frumosde/public_html/external/modules/payment/mobilpay_cc/confirm.php on line 13

If there is an official support thread for your mobilpay module available, it might be better to post there or to contact the author of this payment module.

You should check your instructions for the mobil pay payment module. It seems the path used in your file:

external/modules/payment/mobilpay_cc/confirm.php on line 13

to include application_top.php is incorrect.

compare to the code used in the module: ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php:

chdir('../../../../');
  require('includes/application_top.php');

Another subject is that all other payment modules use the directory "ext/modules/payment/". This is not the reason for your error, but it would be more coherent using the same directory for your mobilpay module. Be aware that you would need to update the paths in all mobilpay files.

For more concrete advice you should post that part of your module.

Archived