• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Left Column - pushed to bottom on poduct page

Dnj1964

That usually happens due to an extra or missing div tag. Have you made any code changes? If not, it could be due to the product description. Add a new product without a description and see if it displays correctly or not. If it does, then the problem is in your product descriptions. If it doesn't, then some code that is only on the product page (assuming that is the only place it fails) is at fault.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks, lots of changes...probably got over zealous with deleting

11 minutes ago, Jack_mcs said:

That usually happens due to an extra or missing div tag. Have you made any code changes? If not, it could be due to the product description. Add a new product without a description and see if it displays correctly or not. If it does, then the problem is in your product descriptions. If it doesn't, then some code that is only on the product page (assuming that is the only place it fails) is at fault.

Thanks, going to check that as well!

10 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

check the width settings on your product_info page add-on's. That can mess things up is you don't set it corectly.

I did turn off a couple guess I didn't go far enough

31 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

product_info is moduler, just turn off each module one at a time to see which one is causing the problem, either width or missing div will show it self.

Definitely not my favourite thing to hunt

11 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

😂 well we all do this when we edit code. Just have to hunt down the stray div.

Thanks...missing </div> in tpl file

40 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

😂 well we all do this when we edit code. Just have to hunt down the stray div.

Thanks, I use Adobe Dreamweaver

19 minutes ago, ArtcoInc said:

@Dnj1964

If you use a program like Notepad++, it makes it a lot easier to find un-matched divs, etc.

M

Archived