• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The code to remove and add look to be identical, unless I am missing something

checkout_process.php   Code to REMOVE:

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributeS pa where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . (int)$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

Code to ADD:

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . (int)$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

includes/modules/payment/inpay.php   Code to REMOVE:

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributeS pa where pa.products_id = '".$order->products[$i]['id']."' and pa.options_id = '".$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id']."' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '".$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id']."' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '".$languages_id."' and poval.language_id = '".$languages_id."'");

Code to ADD:

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa where pa.products_id = '".$order->products[$i]['id']."' and pa.options_id = '".$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id']."' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '".$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id']."' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '".$languages_id."' and poval.language_id = '".$languages_id."'");

to what are you referring?

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Crikey are you going through each individual commit and applying them manually one at a time?

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

LOL

You bet, don't know any better way to do it.

Brute for punishment

3 minutes ago, BrockleyJohn said:

Crikey are you going through each individual commit and applying them manually one at a time?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, ruden said:

So the change is to replace

pa.products_id

with

products_attribute^

As below

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa where products_attribute^ = '".$order->products[$i]['id']."' and pa.options_id = '".$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id']."' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '".$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id']."' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '".$languages_id."' and poval.language_id = '".$languages_id."'");

I use sourcetree ...

once you've got it set up with your project you can merge in any further changes to master and just deal with any conflicts

Screenshot 2019-06-12 22.13.35.png

4 minutes ago, Dnj1964 said:

Thanks

So the change is to replace

pa.products_id

with

products_attribute^

As below

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa where products_attribute^ = '".$order->products[$i]['id']."' and pa.options_id = '".$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id']."' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '".$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id']."' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '".$languages_id."' and poval.language_id = '".$languages_id."'");

no the change is from product_attributeS to product_attributes

Thank you!!!

That is awesome

2 minutes ago, BrockleyJohn said:

I use sourcetree ...

once you've got it set up with your project you can merge in any further changes to master and just deal with any conflicts

Screenshot 2019-06-12 22.13.35.png

To run a repo for your own version of osc you don't really need to get into much more than sourcetree and putting bitbucket in the mix is an unnecessary complication. Pretty much all the courses you'll find on the net assume that the repo is your system and not a fork that keeps your project variant so they're likely to confuse as much as help.

Simply create a github account (if you want to keep a full copy of your system in their cloud and keep it private you'll need to subscribe but if you strip out your config files and anything obviously hacker-useful like that then you can use a free one).

Create a fork of Gary's repo on github, then set up sourcetree and clone your fork. This gets a copy of the CE version into your sourcetree on windows.

Find the point on his master that you've reached with your updates and create a branch for your project.

Copy your code into this branch. This records it as a set of changes to Gary's "core".

When you want to do some development on your system, create  a branch of your project branch and do the work in there. When it's live and stable you can merge the dev branch back into your project.

Never do any changes to master or merge anything into it or you'll lose the ability to use it to catch up with Gary's.

Best way to learn is to try it out...

There are some more detailed discussions on the forum but they typically get distracted - I know I've helped do that in the past 😉

Happy to talk you through it on here

Thank you.

I am going to give it a go

Would never have had a chance without those instructions!

18 hours ago, BrockleyJohn said:

To run a repo for your own version of osc you don't really need to get into much more than sourcetree and putting bitbucket in the mix is an unnecessary complication. Pretty much all the courses you'll find on the net assume that the repo is your system and not a fork that keeps your project variant so they're likely to confuse as much as help.

Simply create a github account (if you want to keep a full copy of your system in their cloud and keep it private you'll need to subscribe but if you strip out your config files and anything obviously hacker-useful like that then you can use a free one).

Create a fork of Gary's repo on github, then set up sourcetree and clone your fork. This gets a copy of the CE version into your sourcetree on windows.

Find the point on his master that you've reached with your updates and create a branch for your project.

Copy your code into this branch. This records it as a set of changes to Gary's "core".

When you want to do some development on your system, create  a branch of your project branch and do the work in there. When it's live and stable you can merge the dev branch back into your project.

Never do any changes to master or merge anything into it or you'll lose the ability to use it to catch up with Gary's.

Best way to learn is to try it out...

There are some more detailed discussions on the forum but they typically get distracted - I know I've helped do that in the past 😉

Happy to talk you through it on here

Archived