• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing .css in order -> edit / only shipping method

Don't blame you 😊 a fresh set of eye's in the morning are probably best.

1) The language file edit is just text and should have no effect.

2) errors should be in your root dir in error_log file.

If it's a test site you may be better of turning on error dispaly so you can see at which stage the errors are being genrated.

In /public_html/includes/application_top.php make sure you have,

// set the level of error reporting
  error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT);
    ini_set("log_errors", 1);
    ini_set("error_log", "error_log.txt");

To display errors as they happen add to end of code above

ini_set('display_errors', '1');

@JcMagpie Thanks for your replies

I have rung hosting company and I have to put an error.php file in the root dir or public html dir they are sending me instructions on how to do this, Along with a error report from apache for the domain

Setting display errors to 1 has already been done and nothing displayed to screen

A bit long winded explanation

1. fresh install of frozen
  2. install Australia_zones_OSC_v2_all to get all the Aust Zones
  3. the above creates the zones etc
  4. create a multiple flat rate shipping options using flat.php using tax class taxable goods and shipping zone Australia
  5. Created a customer with multiple address one in the USA one in the same state as the shop settings and one in another state

From what I have worked out is

1. If Store pickup if off and only the shipping methods are made from flat.php is on and you choose a delivery address not in the state of the shop then - Please select
  2. If store pickup is on and only the shipping methods are made from flat.php is on and you choose a delivery address not in the state of the shop then - only shipping method
  3. If store pickup is on and you choose a delivery address  in the state of the shop then - Please select

So the problem seems to be related to if store pickup is on or off, I will go look closer at that file and post here if needed

Also just so the error with orders->edit can be checked off

I put my modified files to one side and copied over my install with fresh files and the problem of the tabs being missing in order-edit was resolved.
Carefully put my modified files back and so far still all good. Got a couple of add ons which I still need to re-setup / enable

Sorry further update
If store pickup is on and the original Flat Rate (flat.php) is on and the other shipping methods are made from flat.php is on and you choose a delivery address not in the state of the shop then - Please select = good

So now I am total confused......... thought it was related to if store pickup is on or off but now unsure

Have you done a hack for store pickup? You just need a flat-rate-based-module with 0 price.

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

No store pickup is https://apps.oscommerce.com/Gqql6&store-pickup-shipping-module

If I hack a flat.php I loss the postcode section that SPU uses to select when it's offered

Did find this in a php error log

[31-May-2019 13:46:01 Australia/Melbourne] PHP Warning:  mysqli_connect(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'mysql'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/santrocom/public_html/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 20

function tep_db_connect($server = DB_SERVER, $username = DB_SERVER_USERNAME, $password = DB_SERVER_PASSWORD, $database = DB_DATABASE, $link = 'db_link') {
    global $$link;

if (USE_PCONNECT == 'true') {
      $server = 'p:' . $server;
    }

$$link = mysqli_connect($server, $username, $password, $database);

Line 20 is the last line

Ok so removed spu.php and my localcour.php (a copy of spu.php) and all is working correctly

I have requested some commercial support on the spu.php as I also need to add tax (GST) to it, as I need the module for 2 x local courier rates

Archived