• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to expand the field "Product Name" in admin.

valquiria23

Good afternoon.

Someone can indicate me how to expand the field "Product Name" in the admin.

I enclose a picture of what I have in the admin and what I want.

I want it to have the same length as the field "Title of the product for SEO"

Best regards

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

Look your Db and the varchar product name. You can change the number until 255.

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

categories.php

Find:

<tr>
            <td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>
            <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(tep_catalog_href_link('includes/languages/' . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], '', 'SSL'), $languages[$i]['name']) . '&nbsp;' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (empty($pInfo->products_id) ? '' : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td> 
          </tr>

Replace with:

<tr>
            <td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>
            <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(tep_catalog_href_link('includes/languages/' . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], '', 'SSL'), $languages[$i]['name']) . '&nbsp;' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (empty($pInfo->products_id) ? '' : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id'])), 'style="width: 500px;"'); ?></td> 
          </tr>

Untested, but should work.

Archived