• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Marketplace Category/Version Cleanup

2 hours ago, Dr. Mary Calaveris said:

It seemed for a number of years that the future of osCommerce was in jeopardy as new development was moving at a slow pace. However thanks to osCommerce users and community members it seems that an enthusiastic programmer community is now contributing to updating the program at a rapid rate.

Three cheers! To valquiria23 for being an amazing encourager, and I wish you the very best. It seems that there are now 43 Phoenix-compatible add-on’s in the Apps Marketplace Showcase that has been submitted by incredibly gifted souls such as JcMagpie, raiwa, peterpil19 and others, so “Thank You All For Your Hard Work, Dedication, And Talent.”

One can only imagine what unique feature add-ons will be coming shortly from other expert programmers such as Harald Ponce de Leon, Jan Zonjee, G Burton, Gergely Tóth, Daniel Brinkmann, John Doswell, Stefan Kanitz, Ingo Malchow, Henri Schmidhuber, Dan Cole, Fred, Jack, Jim Keebaugh, Lambros, Malcolm, and Phil.

You do realise the sole reason osCommerce is still alive is because of @burt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LeeFoster said:

You do realise the sole reason osCommerce is still alive is because of @burt

I'll pass that back to the 35 to 40 shopowners who, over the years, have given their all to support the project.  

17 minutes ago, LeeFoster said:

Sorry I meant in it's current iteration, there would be no Phoenix without you.

I think you may get passed back to gary's last reply. Whilst its gary that is doing the hard work, it the store owners and developers who have supported him over the years with his 28 days of code modules and the Phoenix supporters. Without either of them oscommerce would not be here today.

If it had been left to those that want something for nothing and are not happy with that so they want more, then there would be no oscommerce.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

2 hours ago, burt said:

There you go people, we've been told off for not doing enough.  LOL

LOL

and Wow, I got called an expert!

CE PHOENIX SUPPORTER

Support the Project, go PRO and get access to certified add ons

Full-time I am a C-suite executive of a large retail company in Australia. In my spare time, I enjoying learning about web-design.

Download the latest version of CE Phoenix from gitHub here

Archived