• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal mistake no VAT in checkout

TA Shop

hay 
I use oscommerce bootstrap, which PL Systems has set up and sold me. Only this guy has no idea what he's doing and I can fix the bugs now.
the first problem is that the Paypal checkout does not include VAT. Shipping module DHL...
Shop total amount: 63,37€ and in the Checkout is already 62,47€. The 19% value added tax is missing...

how can I correct this error?

many many thx

From the forum guidelines...

The information exchanged on the forum must relate to a product or service osCommerce provides. If you have a problem with a solution or service osCommerce does not provide, please refer to the relevant support of the solution or service provider involved.

If you want to get started with something we can assist with, see the link in my signature file for the latest version of osC to install.

Dan

You want to make sure you're at "Frozen" + patches (see links below). That's the one you should be running at (use "Edge" only if you enjoy being on the bleeding edge of development). Anything else is totally obsolete, and even the official release 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 kludged to use Bootstrap is questionable (if that's what PL is selling -- I don't know). If there are added features or templating in this version you purchased, they would have to be replicated in some manner (add-ons and custom code). Even if their release is Frozen- or Edge-based, you are likely still locked in to their support and upgrades in the future, as anything here may not be compatible or applicable. Just keep that in mind.

Archived