• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Index Link Modules

LeeFoster

4 hours ago, LeeFoster said:

I am looking to create a number of modules that will sit on my index page and link to other sections of my website

Not sure what your after but lots of options from navbar, footer, box, to simple buttons. Take a look at the test site.

https://chilleddisplays.co.uk

If you mean ignoring everything bar the page body then I've not done one for that as that chages with every page change and the links keep bobbing around and are never in the same place so have never botherd with that.

On 4/8/2019 at 10:56 AM, LeeFoster said:

I am looking to create a number of modules that will sit on my index page and link to other sections of my website. 

Before I get started is there anything similar to this that already exists?

What do you want to link to, and how do you want to do it? 

I'd wager everything you can think of has been already made and is available either free or paid-for.

3 hours ago, burt said:

What do you want to link to, and how do you want to do it? 

I'd wager everything you can think of has been already made and is available either free or paid-for.

I just wanted a module that sat on the index page with a link to another section of my website. I actually went ahead and just created my own