Sign in to follow this  
Heatherbell

Create space under add to cart button in mobile view

we put the margin on the panel. try doing what i suggested in my previous post i.e to put the margin on the div. remember to press ctrl + F5 afterwards.

I don't know under what circumstances you get the overlap, when i view with chrome, on all views, i see the gap.

Posted (edited)

@Hotclutch Thank you for your time and patience and sorry for my ignorance here. To put this into context - we had a customer alerting us to the fact that the add to cart button did not work on a mobile phone (nightmare scenario as it has been like this since we installed Frozen 3 weeks ago). The visual gap is there as previously stated and as you have observed but the upper margin (invisible) partially covers the button (see screenshot image I previously posted shown by clicking Chrome inspect element and hovering over the div). I have now found a temporary fix elsewhere by adding x-index:100 style to the button so it is clickable but the divs still overlap like the screenshot (you can visually see this with the first line of product description (which is in a div) overlapping the product image above it) - https://cornishhoney.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=92_30&products_id=524

Edited by Heatherbell
added link

Posted (edited)

Heather, I had this problem too, it had to do something with overlays. 

Gary had the answer, unfortunately I cannot find the correct messages.

The issue was solved with z-index.

edit: the answer is here:

Edited by René H4

Not too experienced, but very willing to learn.