shetch

Support thread for Bootstrap V4 Oscommerce Administration v2.3.4.1 CE

1 hour ago, valquiria23 said:

Burt had to integrate this admin to phonix  for a long time ago and work to improve it. I don't see the reason for just now to start Bootstraping the admin ... but who knows the commercial interests that some have?? ... I think he was not interested in integrating Henry and @shetch into the project, it just my humble opinion.

Gary asked Henry to do some coding but after waiting for a long time and taking a lot of abuse from henry in one of his drunken moments, nothing got done, and that was henry's fault and no one else's. Henry talked the talked, said that he could do lots but did nothing. There is a lot more to that story but I wont go into it here. No doubt he will come back here now under yet another username and start the abuse again.

As for the boostrapped admin that shetch did, I think it was poorly coded so went no further. if it was good you would think that he or someone else would have continued with the development, but nothing has happened there. There could be an opportunity for someone to restart it again.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Get the latest Phoenix version here

It's easy to say to yes every question.

27 minutes ago, 14steve14 said:

As for the boostrapped admin that shetch did, I think it was poorly coded so went no further

I agree. It is not a solid base. Gary and Matt are preparing all sorts of admin changes to provide a solid base. If and when this will be finished - maybe then it is time for devs / enthousiasts to integrate a nice looking fully powered with bells and horns Bootsrapped admin. But for now - I recommend to stay away from Not Supported poorly coded admin extensions . BUT WE DO NEED MORE SUPPORTERS FOR PHOENIX ... Only more supporters will lead to (faster) development of admin.