• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

App is not working in php 7

kiranpoolla

Hello sir,

I basically familier wiith Laravel,Codigniter,megento and open cart but newbie for os commerce, I got a requirement from the client that the application is not working in php v7.X I just checked in application_top.php and its v 1.2 I just checked the forum its way older version so i want to upgrade it to latest one which supports in php v7. Please do needful

Yeah, the "official" version downloaded from this site (osC 2.3.4.1) may install, but does not properly support PHP 7 (my understanding is that it merely turns off the "deprecated" warnings). You should migrate to the community version osC 2.3.4.1BS "Frozen", which runs on PHP 7.1 and is responsive (mobile-friendly), as well as having many new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, it's a manual install and conversion of the old database to the new schema (not all that difficult, just meticulous detail work). Any add-ons or custom modifications of your client's store will have to be researched and re-done. This is not an upgrade, but a complete new install.

Archived