• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CSS Button Control file

ken0306

Hi there,

I trying to upgrade my site with CSS button to replace with the old images button. I wondering which file to edit the button function or add new button function. 

I try Ultimate Buttons for OSCommerce, and other css buttons that I can find from the add on section. They all since like adding or adjusted the tep_image_submit under the includes/functions/html_output.php page.

But I still unable to make it work.

I trying to directly insert the images button code on my products_info.php page

<input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_in_cart.png" border="0" alt="Add to Cart" title=" Add to Cart " name="submit_cart" class="btn btn-primary">

it works, product added to my cart. but I change to the following

<input class="single_add_to_cart_button button " type="submit" name="submit_cart" value="Add To Cart">

and the add to cart button is not adding the product to my cart any more.  so if there any other files that control the button function?

thank you

ken

@ken0306

Since you are running such an old version of osC, have you adapted it to use the BootStrap framework? Both @Hotclutch and @JcMagpie have expressed a concern that the 'btn' and 'btn-primary' classes are just used with Bootstrap.

That said, in your first post here, you state that when you use type = "image", the item is added to your cart. But, when you use type = "submit', it isn't. If "image" works, why not use it?

M

Archived