• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

discount codes bs

ShortyLong

Hi

I installed Discount Codes 4.4.0 BS the other day, everything looks ok

followed the instruction completely and double check it aswell

After making a demo code for all for a selection of good, when i logged into my demo account,

the following happens, Picture below

before.thumb.jpg.48f6b12dc1ffd1a56f7e95b0fa02fa2b.jpgafter.thumb.jpg.8779b5f7500a90c0003e733cdbbfc753.jpg

Hello Steven,

- please post these kind of questions in the official support thread for the discount code contribution:

- please tell us which exact OsCommerce version you are using (CE Frozen, CE EDGE with download date), modular shopping cart?
see also this post:

- I have never seen something like this related to discount coupon. Discount coupon doesn't interfere in the products prices shown in shopping cart or order subtotal showing there.

It only interferes with order totals in the order total module provided with modular shopping cart and on the checkout confirmation page.

- Do you get this also on checkout confimation?

- Do you have any other Add-On installed which interferes with shown prices?

- Do you have any other modifications applied to shopping_cart.php?

- It looks like you get the currency changed from EUR to GBP. Is this correct, do you see it on other places?

- Do you have the GBP Currency symbol correct defined in Localization : Currencies?

Edited by raiwa

- please tell us which exact OsCommerce version you are using (CE Frozen, CE EDGE with download date), modular shopping cart?
there are many CE versions, which download url, which download date?

- Do you get this also on checkout confimation?

Please try!

- It looks like you get the currency changed from EUR to GBP. Is this correct, do you see it on other places?

please check!

- Do you have the GBP Currency symbol correct defined in Localization : Currencies?

Please check!

If you don't mind, you could post your store URL or send it by PM. Like this I could have a look and check myself.