Latest News: (loading..)
fantomen

Admin-Configuration-My store How to add zones? FROZEN: osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1 CE

My information: 
Installed version FROZEN: osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1 CE

Server OS:    Linux 4.15.0-45-generic    
HTTP Server:    Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)
PHP Version:    7.2.10-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 (Zend: 3.2.0)
Database:    MySQL 5.7.25-0ubuntu0.18.04.2

My Question:
In admin panel:   Admin-Configuration-My store  
How do I add zones to Sweden?

1193278018_Howtoaddzones.thumb.jpg.8c52b393db6a816b277ddaad69d4ee5f.jpg

Note that Frozen is compatible with PHP 7.1. To run on PHP 7.2, some fixes might have to be made to the code. You may be better off dropping back to PHP 7.1, if you can.

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get (stable) Frozen or (unstable) Edge. See also the naming convention and the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release

Thank you very much for your help and advices.

Is this contribution just to install into my Database:    MySQL 5.7.25-0ubuntu0.18.04.2 ?
https://apps.oscommerce.com/p4ci4&swedish-zones

How to insert this when using PHPMYADMIN?

INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'AB','Stockholm');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'C','Uppsala');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'D','Södermanland');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'E','Östergötland');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'F','Jönköping');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'G','Kronoberg');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'H','Kalmar');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'I','Gotland');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'K','Blekinge');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'M','Skåne');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'N','Halland');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'O','Västra Götaland');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'S','Värmland');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'T','Örebro');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'U','Västmanland');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'W','Dalarna');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'X','Gävleborg');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'Y','Västernorrland');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'Z','Jämtland');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'AC','Västerbotten');
INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'BD','Norrbotten');

How to insert above into the database?
Please see enclosed picture of my PHPMYADMIN.

1875407045_Howtoinsertzonespicture1.thumb.jpg.dabea7040c9e7d4a897747501cb7515d.jpg

This will make changes to you db so please backup before you do anything. I do not use this so make sure it is what you need.

When you go to phpAdmin you will see a SQL tap click this and enter the code into it it will run the script and add the changes.

image.thumb.png.5528c16b0473ed81d239980e4745cba2.png

I tried and pasted the code and then hit the go button and then I got this error message:
Please see enclosed picture.

How_to_insert_zones_picture2.jpg

I also tried to click in the tabell to the left on zones and then I pasted this code  and hit the go button and now I received a new error message.
Please see enclosed picture.

How_to_insert_zones_picture3.thumb.jpg.5c6d23f4f8233fb4af0d2ec24a9dafae.jpg

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'AB','Stockholm')

MySQL said: Documentation

#1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'zone_id' at row 1

Ok I have done exactly like you do in your video in my first attempt and I got this error message that no database selected.

I have tried with only 1 line: 

INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'AB','Stockholm');

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO zones (zone_id, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'AB','Stockholm')

#1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'zone_id' at row 1

Do one of two things:

1. Omit 'zone_id' and '' from the two lists, or
  2. Replace '' with null

One of them should work. zone_id is autoincrement, so omitting it or giving null should increment it to the next value.

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get (stable) Frozen or (unstable) Edge. See also the naming convention and the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release

Like this?

INSERT INTO zones (null, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'AB','Stockholm')

Yeah sorry that's an issue with your db set up, I'm not qualified to give you an answer on that. Best bet talk to your host as it probably need a change to your my.cnf/my.ini

I tried changed this line:

To this line: 
INSERT INTO zones (null, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'AB','Stockholm')

And I get this error message:

Error

SQL query:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'null, zone_country_id, zone_code, zone_name) VALUES ('',203,'AB','Stockholm')' at line 1