• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

File permissionsI

Ken_Shea

Have looked and searched, there just isn't any admin/includes to be found JcMagpie, this is not a clean install but with numerous addon's and mods by a well known fellow OSC programmer here in the forum, perhaps that accountrs for the difference. Did find a number of configure.php and set to the 0444 permissions on these.

3 hours ago, JcMagpie said:

not posiable you must be in wrong directory

When an update is done to the Paypal App if the admin name has been changed, the paypal,php file is added to the directory named admin. I've never seen it change from the one present in the actual admin directory so it can be ignored, I think.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

(At the risk of confusing things even more so ...)

There is no single version called 'Edge'!

Burt has been working on the Community Edition since 2014. EVERY release or update since then is 'Edge', *except* for two 'fixed' releases: 'Gold' and 'Frozen'.

So, unless you know you are using either 'Gold' or 'Frozen', the ONLY way to know what 'release' you have is to look at the release date of the complete package.

M

8 minutes ago, ArtcoInc said:

There is no single version called 'Edge'!

And that's why thing's are as clear as "mud" in this forum and people runing around like headless checkens all thinking they have "the Edge" 😂

As I have said before anyone instaling Frozen, Edge or what ever mongrel version of CE should simply make a note of the date it was download and what if any fixes they have applied.

Simply edit  admin/version_check.php  and on line 95 ish just add your details.

<td class="smallText"><?php echo TITLE_INSTALLED_VERSION . ' <strong>osCommerce Online Merchant v' . $current_version . '----Frozen BS4 installed on 29-10-2018</strong>'; ?></td>
Then at any time you can just use version checker in admin and actualy get what version you have.

Also remember Frozen as a substantial bug list you need to apply to it!

Archived