• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I'm not get help my problem?

Uyghurmen

I really very upset about that: site logo not change. even I deleted from file, there still shown on "osCommerce". and no buddy tell me what is the matter? and how to solve it.

Other is .CSS file. admin/includes  have styleshit.css, but site includes not have. Or I didn't find?

Other one more problem I translate some words on face, but some words not in the language files, 

"I'm not get help my problem?" hmm logo answered here. But I will add that I think some versions required the image to be named store_logo.png

stylesheet.css OR user.css is in ANSWERED IN OTHER THREAD

14 hours ago, Big Bear said:

"I'm not get help my problem?" hmm logo answered here. But I will add that I think some versions required the image to be named store_logo.png

stylesheet.css OR user.css is in ANSWERED IN OTHER THREAD

Thanks a lot. there you mentioned I did, but not change image. I directory shown on my image, but my front page still "osCommerce".

Even this "osCommerce" change by my image size: my image size long, that "osCommerce" change to long, if my image short size, that "osCommerce" change to short. but never shown my image.

35 minutes ago, Uyghurmen said:

Thanks a lot. there you mentioned I did, but not change image

Clearly you have a problem with the install you have made. Getting frustrated with the answers people give you will not help you resolve your problem.

Remember we can not see your code so we are helping blind! All the answers you were given would work if your install was good.

I see you have decided to install a new cart now so you will not be needing any further help here!

By the way Zencart is just a fork based on osCommerce

Good Luck with it.

Archived