Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Uyghurmen

Product image upside down

OsC dose not change image layout. If your image is portrait it will display portrait. If it is landscape it will display landscape.

Check your original images. or post link to site.

Hi JcMagpie,

My image is all will be book cover image. and it's portrait. after upload that's shown landscape,

http://eynek.biz/eshop/index.php

you can see that. and I change way one of them, and uploaded same way.

By the way, one more problem: How to change text direction right to left? and there are not template, or CSS file? and how to change fonts, (font family, font size...)?

You are wasting your time with an outdated unresponsive site. I gave you the github link in another post for the FROZEN version. If you are uploading images from a cell phone, that is your image problem and you will need to google -  Why are my phone images rotating when i upload them? PM coming your way.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Uyghurmen said:

you can see that. and I change way one of them, and uploaded same way.

No the problem is your orignial image they all download as landscape! That is your problem. You need to edit them and save them as portrait not just rotate but save in new layout.

image.png.961cb1f0d4a437b65d363985bbbdcf64.png

Like this, also as your images are just scans of low quality you do not need them to be so big! reduce the size of the images. As you see the stock images are working fine.

image.png.3d8b152b1ccba33a56cbf25eb86fd4f0.png

Edited by JcMagpie

6 hours ago, Uyghurmen said:

By the way, one more problem: How to change text direction right to left? and there are not template, or CSS file? and how to change fonts, (font family, font size...)?

That's in the language file (the main one).  For example, from includes/languages/english.php, it says: 

define('HTML_PARAMS', '');

From admin/includes/languages/english.php , it has

define('HTML_PARAMS','dir="ltr" lang="en"');

That's left to right.  To change to right to left, replace ltr with rtl.  Also change the lang to the two letter code for your language.  I.e. replace the en with whatever is appropriate. 

You can read more about the dir parameter to the html tag at https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-html-dir

There should be a .css file in your catalog directory.  Change your fonts in that.   It used to be called stylesheet.css but may have been renamed, e.g. to user.css. 

Always backup before making changes.

5 hours ago, ecartz said:

There should be a .css file in your catalog directory.  Change your fonts in that.   It used to be called stylesheet.css but may have been renamed, e.g. to user.css. 

It was not renamed. You should put all your CSS changes into user.css, so that they're in one place and won't be wiped out when you update your files to a new version. user.css is brought in last, so it overrides everything.

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get (stable) Frozen or (unstable) Edge. See also the naming convention and the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release

13 hours ago, ecartz said:

That's in the language file (the main one).  For example, from includes/languages/english.php, it says: 

define('HTML_PARAMS', '');

From admin/includes/languages/english.php , it has

define('HTML_PARAMS','dir="ltr" lang="en"');

That's left to right.  To change to right to left, replace ltr with rtl.  Also change the lang to the two letter code for your language.  I.e. replace the en with whatever is appropriate. 

You can read more about the dir parameter to the html tag at https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-html-dir

Thank you very much Sir, I Changed rtl now. and changed style css fonts. but right now not effect site, I wish after will be.

Another question: I changed site logo from admin panel. My logo shown on directory. But on my site still shown on osCommerce ,

bunner changed, but logo didn't.

and other some icons (for ex: cart image, etc) I changed mine use same file name, but old image still there. and some words didn't fine in language file. Ex: Welcome to... and others