Latest News: (loading..)
Jack_mcs

Gift Vouchers Secure

If this is an upgrade from a differ Gift Voucher asson, be sure to read the instruction file for that. Also, be sure you ran the install file twice as mentioned in the install file. If that isn't it, then all I can think of is that you don't have an active coupon or maybe it doesn't apply to what you are ordering, like an amount limit.

No, it's a fresh install.  I made some active coupons, although once made they won't let me edit them (strange).  And I made sure to put $50 in the shopping cart to test (since that was the minimum purchase for the coupons).

I also found a bug that's very strange.  I emailed myself a gift voucher, but when I clicked the link to redeem it, I received this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/dreaming/www/coyoteas-store/catalog/gv_redeem.php on line 29

this is the line it's referring to:

$gv_query = tep_db_query("select c.coupon_id, c.coupon_amount from coupons c, coupon_email_track et where coupon_code = '" . tep_db_input(($voucher_number) . "' and c.coupon_id = et.coupon_id");

You seem to be missing a closing bracket or have an extra opening bracket.  ie you have three opening ( and only two closing ).

Dan

10 hours ago, dreaminggates said:

$gv_query = tep_db_query("select c.coupon_id, c.coupon_amount from coupons c, coupon_email_track et where coupon_code = '" . tep_db_input(($voucher_number) . "' and c.coupon_id = et.coupon_id");

@Dan Coleis correct. There is an extra left parenthesis for the tep function. To fix it, change the above to

$gv_query = tep_db_query("select c.coupon_id, c.coupon_amount from coupons c, coupon_email_track et where coupon_code = '" . tep_db_input($voucher_number) . "' and c.coupon_id = et.coupon_id");

Regarding the code not working, what version of oscommerce are you using? And how did you do the installation - following the instructions or with a compare program?